1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Delthion

840. Hold a knife throwing contest...whoever can throw a knife so that it won't hit people walking by.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Gonff the Mousethief

842: Get pads on then ride a bike to the produce section, and ram it and yourself into something such as cereal or guitar stacked up.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

843: Cook the meats in the meats section with firebending.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

845. Bring a machete, then have your friend throw fruit up in the air while you try to hit it before it falls to the ground.

846. Tear off all the heads from the stuffed animals/action figures, then hide them throughout the store.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

847. Get some squishy fruit and throw it at people.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

848. Take a friend and put a price tag on him, then take him to the front of the store and complain to the cashier that you can buy the same product elsewhere for ten cents cheaper and insist that they match the price.

849. Start eating the candy while your waiting in line and pretend you thought it was complimentary.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

840. Keep going into the employees only area.

Søren

851. Tell the store manager his Lotus is stupid

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

winifred

Haha! Haven't been on in forever, but it's good to see this is still going strong. AND YOU'VE ALMOST REACHED 1,000! :D

853. Buy popcorn and sit in front of the TVs in the electronics department all day and night. Don't move for anyone.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Cornflower MM

854: Throw a kicking and screaming fit about the way they treat their fish

winifred

855. Sit in the book aisle and stack all of the books, igloo fashion, around you and read inside.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Cornflower MM

winifred

Hehe, I'll have to actually do it sometime.
Maybe when I'm in college and have a good group of wild friends to be brave and do it with. xD
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...