1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Vilu Daskar

856. Get a hammer and break all the T.V.s with it.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

*Revive*
866. Run around in a Jar-Jar costume.
867. Lick the floors.
868. Buy all the produce and sell it out the front for half their price.
869. Use the intercom system to publicly humiliate the manager.
870. Use the computers on display to continuously run youtube videos and chew up their internet.

Delthion

871. Run to the wine section and smash them all open.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

872: run down the aisle with the most glass jars and spread your arms out so you knock everything off the shelf.

873: Get a group of your friends to stand in one aisle and act as though you own it, letting no one through.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

874. Climb onto the top of the aisles and run up and down making plane noises.
875. Jump off said aisles wrestling style and attack the staff.
876. Stand out the front in a suit with a microphone and video camera, and pretend to be a reporter complaining abut how bad the shop is.
877. Turn the TVs to fish-like cartoons that give passersby a case of conniptions.
878. Go to the counter, take a chocolate, eat it in front of the cashier, then run.
879. Put your pet snake in the rubber snake display, then complain that the display is moving.
880. Walk behind a shopper, and whenever they go to get something from a shelf, steal something from their cart and put it into yours.

LT Sandpaw

881. Put on Hazmat suits, block the store entrances and tell everyone that a hazardous disease had been released in the store and that they all had to remain quarantined inside.

882. Take one of the cart pusher things and collect about thirty or so carts and block about ten open cash registers claiming you're machine broke down.

883. Complain loudly to the manager at the gun section that you demand to Try Out in-store all of the guns before you decide on a purchase.

884. Rob the Place.

885. Get onto one of the Elderly shopping carts, put a siren on it and pull all the elderly shoppers over, and give them speeding tickets.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

I love 885 and 886. ;D

887:  Hack into the intercom system and scream Star Wars spoilers at everyone.  You'll probably be attacked by the shoppers themselves.

888:  Dress up as Darth Vader and walk into the store with a real lightsaber.  Turn it on.

889:  Smash through the front doors with a small bulldozer and drive around, knocking shelves over and generally wreaking havoc.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

890: Pretend to be a zombie and attack people.

891: Go to the baking aisle and spill out all the stuff, like flour and sugar.

Vilu Daskar

Groddil

893. Show up with an eviction notice and demand the staff vacate the premises.

Lady Ashenwyte

894. Show up in golden power armour and a chainsword and go on a rampage.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

896: Start mixing cakes on the floor from things you swiped off the shelves, and if you have time, wander around (With you bowls full of cake mix) looking for ovens and complaining as loudly as you can about not finding them.

897: Make 'cakes' at home (Full of disgusting ingredients) and wander around the store, trying to force shoppers and staff alike to try one.

898: Break all the perfume bottles and open all the bottles of lotion in one aisle; force everyone to walk through it.

Lady Amber

899: Pour laundry detergent everywhere so people will slip over.

900: Break all the glass bottles.

901: Set stuff on fire.

902: Ride a bike throughout the store and crash into things and people.

903: Open packets of food and eat it.