News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Poll: Are you homeschooled?

Started by Jukka the Sling, November 27, 2013, 05:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you homeschooled/were homeschooled?

I'm currently homeschooled
43 (52.4%)
I was homeschooled
11 (13.4%)
I've never been homeschooled
28 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 81

SandyB

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 17, 2014, 01:20:57 PM
Quote from: SandyB on March 16, 2014, 10:15:25 PM
We don't have home-schooling in Britain. The government sees it as a form of truancy.
Are you sure? There are families in Britain who homeschool legally.

This is the first time I've ever heard of Homescooling in Britain.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Wylder Treejumper

I was homeschooled till 3rd grade, then public school till present.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

REVIVE!

Hey, there's 29 homeschoolers!

Edraithel

I went to public school for kindergarten, then 1st-2nd was homeschooled, then went to private school for 3rd- to half of 7th grade, and now I'm back to homeschooling and in my sophomore year of high school. I hope to go to a university for the arts in california when I go to college.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Jukka the Sling

I'm just gonna revive this so those who haven't voted have a chance to.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

Not sure when I voted, (it wasn't exactly recent I don't think), but I'm homeschooled.

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

Søren

Never been brick and mortar school.

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 01, 2015, 09:49:11 PM
35 homeschoolers.
WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE FORUM WITH OUR STRENGTH IN NUMBERS AND DOMINATE FOREVAH!!!!  ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Mhera