News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Thanks, Leatgo!  Heh, I draw a lot of faces.  A loooooooooot of faces.  I've sorta perfected my method of emotion by drawing derp expressions and overdramatic weirdness.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Awesome, particularly the Dragon Age fight (do I see shoosh-papping going on there? You trying your hand at auspisticing?) and James looks BA
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D  Hehe, yes, Ash (ugh, why couldn't I have picked a better name for my Hawke?  ::)) was forcefully separating the two idiots.  Not shown is her sending both of them to timeout.  ;D  And I wouldn't quite say shoosh-papping... more like Fenris and Anders had a sissy fight:

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

I'm sorry but I'm now forever looking at Anders and Fenris through spade-shaped glasses

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 04, 2015, 02:39:50 AM
I'm sorry but I'm now forever looking at Anders and Fenris through spade-shaped glasses

You and almost everyone else in the Dragon Age fandom.  The only reason I don't view them that way is because I'm too busy staring at Fenris and Hawke through my heart-shaped glasses.  ;D

Jetthebinturong

Only the ones that read Homestuck

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 31, 2015, 10:07:38 PM
  @Jet-kun:  Now I wanna read that.  :P

Didn't see this at the time but I can send you a chapter of it. It talks about characters like you should know them though as it is rather late in the story.

And could you do Fletcher Renn from Skulduggery Pleasant. His hair is described as both ridiculous and spikey he wears casual clothes but the kind of clothes a rich person would wear (he robs banks to get his money when you're first introduced to him (he can teleport (he is also implied to have a terrible home life so I can forgive him))). He's very vain and pleased with himself but in the funny kind of way, not the annoying kind of way.   

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 08, 2015, 12:48:41 AM
Only the ones that read Homestuck

Yes, but even the ones that don't think that Fenris and Anders have a rivalry romance (a romance where both hate each other but love each other too).  :P

I'd love to see that chapter!  :)

And sure, I can draw Fletcher, although I have Ru-kun's requests and my likkle cousin's request to do before I can get to yours.  (I can't remember if anyone else has requested anything.  :P)

Oh, by the way, I did some doodling on Sunday 'cause I was bored in the car, so here's some stuffs:

Misc.
 This first one is the drawing I'm donating to my band's art basket for the auction.  It's an elf!Shadow Wildfire drawing with a couple changes (mainly the fact that I added leggings and two daggers instead of a bow).  Lol, as you can tell near her right foot, I edited out my signature because I'd rather not put my initials online.  ;)

Then I drew Chuck, a baby butterfly dragon who was supposed to be yawning and stretching, but my older cousin saw me as I was finishing the shading and went, "It'd look cooler if it was breathing fire."  So I drew her breathing fire, even though she shouldn't be able to do that at her age.  :P  (And yes, she is a female dragon named Chuck.  Her owner, Ethan, panicked when naming her and called her Chuck, thinking she was a boy, and now she won't respond to anything else.  ;D)

And then a completely weird and random sketch dump made up of mainly Akken, a sixty-three thirteen-year-old half-shifter, half-folas little brat.  He frequently gets called a girl, which really annoys him.  ;D  (The dump also has Ethan Courtney, Rick Blaire, and Chuck, though.)  (Bigger image)

[close]

Jetthebinturong

Okay, Akken and Chuck are totally adorable, Ethan and Rick look cool

And thanks

Rainshadow

Thanks!  Glad you liked 'em.  :D

Rusvul

These things look good. :D

If you haven't started on my request as of now, and if it is acceptable for me to do so, I'd like to change it.

Name: Dorzaphir Glaurinhin
Race: H'elf with a tiny trickle of Celestial blood(Half-human, half-elf. Half-elf, except calling him a H'elf is more humorous. Celestials are powerful extraplanar creatures that epitomize Lawful Good)
Age: 31 (H'elves age slower than humans, so he's roughly equivalent to a 25-28 year old human.)
Personality: Snooty. The alignment I wrote down on my character sheet is Lawful Neutral, this guy is not particularly inclined towards violence and is fairly cautious. He's snooty, and he likes to look down upon everyone. People don't generally like him much because he's condescending.
Clothing/Items: Dresses in a dapper silk suit of blue and white, with boots that allow him to hover two inches off the ground so as to not walk on the ground the filthy peasants step in. Carries a spellbook, a few pouches on his belt, a dagger behind him and under his cloak, and not much else.
 Silk suit

Silvery pants
Silvery long-sleeved shirt
Blue vest (w/ two pockets, one of which holds a silvery hanky and the other holds a patchwork red hanky that is composed of kobold clothing stitched together with magic. Kobold hanky :D)
Silvery sash over blue vest
Silvery hooded cloak lined with blue (Always wears hood up, because humans in this setting are not accepting of demihumans, and h'elf ears are fairly evident.)
Blueish boots that float two inches above the ground
[close]
Physical description: Slightly shorter than an average human male, straight silvery hair that goes just past his shoulders, silvery eyes, angular features.
Pose: Hovering two inches above the ground, arms crossed, with a snooty sort of 'I'm above this' look on his face. Has a raven sitting on his shoulder, and for the sake of looking cool his hood can be down. Might be holding a book, and might have his arms crossed behind his back.

All of the description of things being silvery and/or blue is probably irrelevant since you generally draw in black and white, but what the heck. I've got the detail so I might as well give it.

Rainshadow

Sure, I'd be fine drawing Dorzaphir instead.  :)  And thanks!  :D

Romsca

Request deleted

Rainshadow

Sure!  I'll add him to the list!  :)

Rainshadow

Double post because art stuff that was really rushed in editing.

@Ru-kun:  I'm SOOOOOOO sorry I didn't get to your request on Thursday or Friday; I was feeling really icky both days and just wasn't up to doing requests.  I promise I'll do it next Thursday!

Misc.
  First up is a sketch dump that was actually drawn on Wednesday the eighth, but I accidentally put it down as the ninth and didn't care to change it.  :P  It's mainly made up of my Inquisitors: Kenira (qunari (the horned one)), Eldanna (the light-skinned elf), and Kestrel (the dark-skinned elf).  (Bigger image)

Then I did a thing at band on Thursday that was Kenira and Krem (one of the characters in Inquisition) high-fiving.  They were originally supposed to be fist-bumping, but the hands didn't look right.  :P

Then on Friday I got it in my head that I should draw tourist!Skarloe.  No idea why, but I wanted to, so I did.  Unfortunately, I'm being really rushed to go watch a film with my family, so I didn't get a chance to do much more than crop this one.  :(

Aaaand Friday evening I felt like absolute trash (I was severely tired and was getting carsick, so my head was pounding), so I did another sketch dump, this time mostly just me being tired.  :P  Although I did sprinkle in some Rocky, then I drew Abby (my dog) a few times.  So... yeah.  (Bigger image)

[close]

Stuffs.  Yeah...  :P

Leatho Shellhound

No way!!! I drew Skarloe too! Nice work!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner