Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Have you done this one yet?

Name: Kreastle
Species: squirrel
Weapon: Martin's sword
Appearance: Brown fur
Description: ready to fight, typical warrior and helps the Abbot or Abbess in their decisions.
Clothing: Purple tunic wit hshort sleeves and goes just over the knees.

And if you want to Art Trade, I'd really like that.  :)

Rainshadow

Sure, I can do that!  And if you want a trade, I'll put my request on your page.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rusvul

Could you draw a random steampunk animal?

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 20, 2013, 02:18:04 AM
Could you draw a random steampunk animal?

Ooh, that might be a bit of a toughy, but if I look up some steampunk stuff, I think I should be able to do it.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Great art, Rainshadow  :D

I was impressed by the details and shadows on your artwork. Good job ^.^

Ps. The eyes look cool too. And the head, and the body on your Redwall character art.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tam and Martin

Wow, you're already up to 15 pages, Rain!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 22, 2013, 06:13:11 PM
Wow, you're already up to 15 pages, Rain!

Amazing, huh?  ;D

@Sky:  Thanks!  :D

And an update:  I'll probably post new drawings tomorrow.  I have 'em scanned in, but it's kinda late and I don't want to go through the trouble of uploading them and stuff, so I'm gonna do it tomorrow afternoon, probably.  :)

W0NWILL

So, I have three things to request of you, do you mind?

Jack. A bat. Jack is rather small and meek-looking. His bumbling form always hunched and scared-looking. His frail body is always trembling with an ever-present shock and jumpiness. His wings are usually held limp at his sides as he runs after the other, braver beasts. He would rather walk than fly, as a result, his feet are stronger than most bats. His brow is permanently creased after seasons of worry.
Jack's fur is a black, so black, that an 'a' has to be added in front of it. It is velvety and luxurious from years of soft living. His stomach is rather considerable as well, and he's definitely one of the better-offs. His wings are a slightly lighter black, but still considerably dark.
Always perched precariously on his head is a velvety green top hat. Although it is rather faded, it is well-loved, and in nearly perfect condition, of course, barring the faded colours. Wrapped around the base of the hat is a reddish-brown band of fur from his late friend. Tucked into the band are several feathers, one a vibrant, dyed blue, another a canary yellow, and still another a rather pretty grey. He sometimes wears bronze goggles while working. The goggles have small bolts ringing the edges and are tinted green.

Amelia is tall and of average weight. Her thin eyebrows are nearly always arched in suspicion and in a mocking way. Her fur is often ratty and tangled and her clothes worn, with holes and grease stains in them. She doesn't always take the time to put on clothes, groom, or eat, so she often looks terrible.
Amelia's fur is a light brown, nearly always ratty, as mentioned before. It is peppered with lighter spots, with a tan splotch along one side of her face.
Her main garb is a long dress, dark brown, plain, rather drab and boring, with a bonnet upon her head. However, when posing as a male, she wears brown pants, a button-up white shirt, a brown leather vest, and a newsboy hat.
One drawing in which she's normal, the other in which she's posing as male.

Golfar's death scene. Maybe do Sora's as well.

Well, technically, that was four/five requests, but you don't mind, do you?

Feedback, I suppose I should give you some. The shading is nice, but some of it is too clear/not all that realistic. Maybe make the edges a bit rougher, and have a set light source in your drawings. Oh, and the ears of a hare start thin at the bottom and get wider before coming to a point. Oh, and I really like them. Other than that, I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said.

Rainshadow

Sure, I can do those.  :)  One question though:  What species is Amelia?  Oh, and what ages are they?  Just so that I don't draw them too young/old.  ;)

And thanks for the feedback!  It's always nice to hear some.  :)

UPDATE:  Sorry for not being able to get them up today, but I was surprised by a bunch of work being shoved on me.  :P  And then I saw Monsters University earlier (it was great, by the way.  ;D), so I really had no time.  And now it's late, so I'm going to be getting off pretty quick here.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post them!

W0NWILL

Oh yeah, Amelia is a hare. Shoulda remembered to mention that.

Rainshadow

Lol, yeah, that'd be a good thing to know.  ;)

I finally took the time to upload the latest batch of drawings!

The steampunk hare didn't look all too steampunk.  :-\  I'll probably be doing this in the future!

I like this new way of drawing squiddel tails.  It's fun and it kinda looks cool.  At least, it looks cool to me.  ;)

A redo of Abby and Wing.  (Oh my goodness, it took FOREVER to draw Wing!  First he was too small, then he was too tall, and then I forgot his walking stick!  But now I think he looks okay)

A fanfic character of mine (animalized, of course, 'cause I suck at people ;)).

This one isn't actually a character, it's a drawing I did while I had Cactus in the Valley (Lights feat. Owl City) on repeat.  Lol, I had a long car trip, an iPod, and a new song my loving brother bought me off of iTunes, so what do you think I'm gonna do?  ;D

This next one was actually intended to be a wildcat maid, and I'd completely finished it when I realized that it looked more like a vixen, so I erased the tail and made it bigger.  :P

An RP character from The Nomads and the Pirate.

And finally, the character that took me two ridiculously long days to finish because of her outfit.  ::)  Oh, and she's also from The Nomads and the Pirate.  ;)

Redwaller

Awesome! Your art is getting better and better!

Rainshadow

Rusvul

They look so good. Jamie seems like a character that I'm going to enjoy. Particularly when arguing with her.  The hare seems like an aristocrat. Blergh. Aristocrats always think they're all high and mighty. He who is truly free, is the only one with the power to change. But, I like the drawing a lot... Monocle! Yay!