News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Rainshadow

I refuse to let you be correct!

Wot-san?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Banya

Rainshadow

Eulogy-san?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eulaliaaa!

I... don't know? Is that me?

Soren?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rainshadow

And yes, as others have referred to you as "Eul", I decided to take it a step further and say "Eulogy".  If you'd like, I could call you "Yule" instead.  ;D

Ren-chan?

Mhera

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mhera

Eulaliaaa!

Never!

Leatho?
(Oh, I didn't know that was me... oops!)  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

That would be me.  8)

Eulaliaaa?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mhera

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!