News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Forums Roleplay Wiki (No, seriously, please view!)

Started by Jukka the Sling, February 25, 2014, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Hey, guys!  Help is always appreciated!  Admittedly, I haven't been that active on the wiki lately, but feel free to pitch in!

Right now, these pages need characters added:

The M.R.S. Genesis
Forbidden Truce
The Song of the Explorer
The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Also, many of the pages for roleplayers need lists of their RP's added: see this list and find pages that need help.

Tip #1:  To find all RP's someone has been in or started, go to the search function, put in an 'a' or 'e' or any really common letter, choose to find only posts by a certain person, choose to search only the various roleplaying boards, and check the box that says "show results as messages".  Then just go through the results - they also tell you who started the RP, which is handy.

Tip #2:  To easily find all characters in an RP, go to the RP's OOC thread and hit "print page".  That way it's all on one simple page that you simply scroll through.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

This exists? :o

Hey, I even have my own page! Thank you! :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 22, 2015, 07:19:48 PM
I have started "Foreign Intrusion."
Where is it?  It's not showing up...

Quote from: Skyblade on July 22, 2015, 07:32:41 PM
This exists? :o

Hey, I even have my own page! Thank you! :)
:)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Oh, I thought you meant you'd made a wiki page for that RP. :P

Hickory

Heh heh, I mentioned this a while back somewhere. I googled "soren the warrior" and got the wiki entry. My RP is in there!
(I mean, duh)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rrrrr

Aye, mateys, I'll check it out.

I got an account, now what?

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Delthion

Oh yes, and Jukka, "The Song of the Explorer" is dead... :'( ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rrrrr on July 23, 2015, 02:42:49 AM
Aye, mateys, I'll check it out.

I got an account, now what?

Check out what needs to be done in my previous post, or choose an RP/roleplayer for which there isn't a page and create one!

Quote from: Delthion on July 23, 2015, 03:34:57 AM
Oh yes, and Jukka, "The Song of the Explorer" is dead... :'( ;D ;D
Updated it.  You know, you're allowed to edit it yourself... ::)

Hickory

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 22, 2015, 06:58:45 PM
Hey, guys!  Help is always appreciated!  Admittedly, I haven't been that active on the wiki lately, but feel free to pitch in!

Right now, these pages need characters added:

The M.R.S. Genesis
Forbidden Truce
The Song of the Explorer
The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Also, many of the pages for roleplayers need lists of their RP's added: see this list and find pages that need help.

Tip #1:  To find all RP's someone has been in or started, go to the search function, put in an 'a' or 'e' or any really common letter, choose to find only posts by a certain person, choose to search only the various roleplaying boards, and check the box that says "show results as messages".  Then just go through the results - they also tell you who started the RP, which is handy.

Tip #2:  To easily find all characters in an RP, go to the RP's OOC thread and hit "print page".  That way it's all on one simple page that you simply scroll through.

I'll specify any Jenbean and crew information, once I get an account.

Jukka the Sling

Jenbean?  Is that something from the M.R.S. Genesis?

Okay.

Hickory

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I saw your edits.  And I did a bit of format tweaking on the articles you edited.  (Hope you aren't offended!  I'm just really particular about doing things perfectly. :P)  Just to say, whenever a person is mentioned, I always link their name to their article (even if it hasn't been created yet) by putting double brackets around it, like this: [[Sagetip, the hare]]  Just sayin'.

Okay, Han hasn't been active on the wiki in a long time, so I've been figuring out my own formatting style, pretty much.  I have categorized every RP page as a Dead Roleplay, In-Progress Roleplay, or Completed Roleplay.  But do you guys think that I should also add the pages to the mother category, "Roleplays"?  I'm just not sure.  (Here's a link to the 'mother' category for reference.)

Another thing: should the Roleplay Tournaments category be kept as a subcategory of Roleplays, or should it be on its own?

Lady Ashenwyte

I created a new account because I forgot my username and password. Please ban my old one.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.