News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Whimsy

Started by Skyblade, March 28, 2015, 10:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

I got the idea for this from Faiy's tree house thread. Where do you live? (Not literally. Just in your mind :D)

My residence is Castle Sky. It looks like this, just without the dragons.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

Usually the water flow is stronger, and creates a wall covering for my cave behind the waterfall.

Skyblade

Is that the official name for it? "My Cave Behind the Waterfall"? ;D

Banya

I just call it "Behind the Waterfall."  :)

The Mask

So...you mean like our mind palaces? (Sherlock, anyone?)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Skyblade

It's a bit hard to explain, actually. It can be anything you want it to be. This is like the Avondale thread, but we can RP. Let's pretend that our worlds are all connected ;D

*is standing on one of the cliffs of Castle Sky, enjoying the breathtaking view*

*falls off and plummets screaming to my demise*

Just kidding about that last part :P

Luftwaffles

An ice cave surrounded by lava.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

^ Google Images doesn't have anything for that.  :(

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Banya on March 29, 2015, 02:25:23 AM
^ Google Images doesn't have anything for that.  :(

It is way too personal for Google ;)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

A horse badger statue.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

I have to many places to count... It depends on what mood I am in but usually it is in some kind of city, or a large library. There is the lovely dwarfish city of Anvilen with some of the best gold and mettle work anywhere, a bustling market, clean streets and good food, the taverns are enormously fun on weekends, there is drinking and dwarfish music and dancing (which I am not very good at but nether are they most of the time.) Oh and the singing, you should hear it, there deep baritone voices of the men and the alto of the women and then my high soprano voice soaring above it all.  ;D

There are the elvish towns too but they don't have any good taverns, they have some lovely woodwork and music though, and homey cooking  ;D. They have nice wooden houses with flowers and vines growing along the gate and the road right up the path and even up the walls of the houses so that they almost climb threw the windows and have to be trimmed. Most houses have a small vegetable garden and one of the villages has a community orchard. They make the best apple pies and pumpkin preserves.  Meal times are rather quiet for my taste but they have some beautiful folklore ballads.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?