News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

THE TOPIC WHERE TJ AND TAM TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Started by Tiny Jackalope, November 21, 2014, 11:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Well you're taking over the world all wrong! I mean, come on you gotta convince us that you'll be able to actually do a good job! Give us some evil cookies or throw a pizza party or something first... Gosh, people have no manners taking over the world these days!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tiny Jackalope

YOU ARE ALL FOOLISH MORTALS!!!! WE SHALL RULE!!!! (AND RAINSHADOW WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN LINE!!!!)
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rainshadow

*Cheers*  *Stops cheering suddenly*  *Clears throat*  *Straightens glasses*  You heard big boss TJ, folks, I'm in charge of makin' sure you peeps don't form any shapes other than a line.  No circles, no squares, no triangles, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PUMPKIN PIE-SHAPED.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiny Jackalope

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 23, 2014, 02:09:10 AM
  *Cheers*  *Stops cheering suddenly*  *Clears throat*  *Straightens glasses*  You heard big boss TJ, folks, I'm in charge of makin' sure you peeps don't form any shapes other than a line.  No circles, no squares, no triangles, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PUMPKIN PIE-SHAPED.
YEAH!
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Triangle.

Rainshadow

*Gathers up Skarzsy-chan's pies*  *Burns the pies*  *Whispers forcefully*  Die, pies.  Die.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 23, 2014, 04:04:21 AM
  *Gathers up Skarzsy-chan's pies*  *Burns the pies*  *Whispers forcefully*  Die, pies.  Die.
:(

Oh well! *Finds more and eats them off of Rain's head*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

LT Sandpaw

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you see my evil plan is going on no matter what you try. my minions don't even realize they are my minions!!!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

*Collects every pumpkin pie in the universe and burns them*  *Locks up all pumpkin pie bakers*  HA!  What're ya gonna do now?

Conrad the Painless

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 23, 2014, 03:57:32 PM
  *Collects every pumpkin pie in the universe and burns them*  *Locks up all pumpkin pie bakers*  HA!  What're ya gonna do now?

-Starts to cry- YOU'RE A MONSTER! 
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."