Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Lady Amber

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 15, 2015, 12:37:41 AM
*Takes rubber band off of ball and fires it in the direction of Del*
So, now that I've fired it at him, (and as far as I know he hasn't avoided it), does it hit him?

Faiyloe

*Del gets hit by a very very late rubber band*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

*runs out of house of mirrors, into the ball pit*

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

*Leaps out of ball pit, eying Soren warily while whirling dictionary in a dangerous circle*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

*springs from the balls and swings at Jukka with shovel*

Delthion

OOC: Faiy, I've attempted tons of things but you haven't even responded to them...

BIC: *Attempts to blow and whack Amber into the Maze of Mirrors.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

*Takes the paper off of some crayons and ties them together* *Ties a worm to the end of the paper string* *Starts fishing in the pond in the middle of the sandbox*
Freddy

Delthion

OOC: Don't forget your color! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

OOC: Oops, again.
BIC: *Catches a fish* Wow, that was easy. *Takes all the bones out of the fish* Yay, now I can poke people!
Freddy

Skyblade

*hides in hall of mirrors, vigilant. As time passes, the water gun recharges back.*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

*Ducks shovel, then swings dictionary at Soren's head*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

*slips on a ball beneath foot and accidently avoids Jukkas dictionary*

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on January 16, 2015, 02:32:34 AM
OOC: Faiy, I've attempted tons of things but you haven't even responded to them...

BIC: *Attempts to blow and whack Amber into the Maze of Mirrors.*

I can't follow everything. I don't always Intervene either. Point out any unresolved attempts and I'll try and straiten them out. Oh and I like the wahy your thinking Russa  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

*Runs up behind Russ again, swinging frying pan.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 16, 2015, 03:32:50 AM
*slips on a ball beneath foot and accidentally avoids Jukkas dictionary*

OOC: Isn't this PPing?