News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Russa Nodrey

*Runs to the jungle gym and climbs up a ladder* Um, anybody have a spare pancake?
Freddy

SilentSam

*thinks to self* Uhh...
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Faiyloe

In addition to this wonderful little lake I have a few more gifts for some of our contestants. I have a plastic sword for Skye and a transmogrifier gun for Russa. For the purposes of this game the gun will only work on inanimate objects, it can only turn them into other inanimate objects and only lasts anywhere from 3 to 10 forum minutes (as apposed to RL minutes), when the effects will be reversed.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

So, I guess I got hit by Skye's water gun a few pages back. *Gets soaked* *Wades through the maple syrup towards the bouncy house*

Russa Nodrey

Yes, yes, yes! Thanks whoever sent the thranfogmire gun....wait, it's tranmogifire.....throgogmir......? Anyway...

OOC: Faiy, do I decide what whatever I shoot turns into or do you?
Freddy

The Skarzs

*Runs toward jungle gym.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Skyblade

*Receives plastic sword, magic wand, and leaf blower. Puts wand and sword in her jacket pockets and carries leaf blower in her other hand. Is observing and thinking what to do next when random maple syrup starts to fill up around her shoes.* What the flip? What's going on? *Suddenly, whirls around at the sound of glass crashing several feet behind her and Soren there, having broken the mirror. Shoots leaf blower at the broken mirror and him, hoping to blow the glass into and around him. Right after, blasts him with the water gun*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 22, 2015, 01:16:12 AM
Yes, yes, yes! Thanks whoever sent the thranfogmire gun....wait, it's tranmogifire.....throgogmir......? Anyway...

OOC: Faiy, do I decide what whatever I shoot turns into or do you?

You do, but keep it within reason it can't be something that is to big, like a buss, or a train.

Søren

*ducks for cover behind unbroken mirror*

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 22, 2015, 04:38:39 AM
*ducks for cover behind unbroken mirror*

*aims water gun at the mirror, hoping to shatter glass right at Soren and hit him with water while at it*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

OOC: If any of you find yourself in a situation which you can't find a way out and i have not already interfere just post forfeit and I will post the results. Also remember, by now you are standing about 1 foot deep in syrup.  ;D

Søren

*shovels a bunch of syrup at Skye water gun, hoping to clog it.*

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

*Reaches jungle gym and pulls self out of mess.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Skyes stream of water  bounces off the glass unbroken. While Soren has more important things to worry about. The syrup has now covered the entire floor making it very hard to see where all that broken glass is from before, Soren is going to have a little trouble getting out of the maze of (Mostly broken) Mirrors without hurting himself,*