The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Jukka the Sling

*Whirls dictionary, menacing both Soren and Amber*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

*ducks, hoping inevitable dictionary hits Amber instead of myself*
*tries to jab at Amber with shovel to get her away*

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

*Jumps out of the way of the dictionary* *Shoots rubber band at Jukka's face*

Søren

*attempts to poke at Jukka with shovel, hoping it will knock her into the syrup*

Jukka the Sling

*Is poked in the stomach and nearly loses balance* *Moves back, quickly fishes can of spam out of backpack, and throws it at Soren (since the dictionary is a little unwieldy)*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

You didn't say anything about my rubber band, so does that mean you got hit?

Søren

*catches Spam*
*eats it*
*throws can at Jukka*

Jukka the Sling

*Is hit on the cheek by the rubber band and then clunked on the head (not terribly hard) by the empty can*

Søren

*swings at Jukkas feet with shovel*

Lady Amber

*Attempts to pounce on Soren's back again, having a plan up my sleeve*

Søren

*turns with shovel pointed up, ready to jab it at Amber who is trying to pouce on me*

Lady Amber

*Gets hit by the shovel and falls down* *Tries to grab Soren's leg, and attempts to bite it*

Smiley: ::)

Jukka the Sling

*Is hit in the leg by Soren's shovel* Ow!

OOC: Where is everyone?

Lady Amber

OOC: I know, right? Since no one's posting, we can go up to someone, and do whatever, but they won't realize, and in that way, we can get rid of a few people. >:D

BlueRose

OOC: Don't even think about it. The beige text is a hedgehog today.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.