News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1 Year Anniversary!

Started by Rosie Willowwater, June 15, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Hey.

Hey guess what.

You have all had to deal with me for 2 years.

WOOHOOO *throws confetti*

The Skarzs

More like enjoy you for two years.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No...she had it right the first time. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

YAAAAY ;D

Stay amazing Rosie ^-^

*slaps Del*

shnoodlec

* shnoodlec tackles

I'VE ONLY KNOWN YOU FOR SIX MONTHS BUT I LOAF CHU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! <3
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

YOU TOO CHIPPY AND RUSSA

Quote from: shnoodlec on June 15, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
* shnoodlec tackles

I'VE ONLY KNOWN YOU FOR SIX MONTHS BUT I LOAF CHU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! <3
*is tackled*

LOAF CHU MOREEE *HUG*

I feeeeel like I was on when you first came back. Do you know what day that was? :O

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shnoodlec

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 15, 2018, 10:04:44 PM
YOU TOO CHIPPY AND RUSSA
*is tackled*

LOAF CHU MOREEE *HUG*

I feeeeel like I was on when you first came back. Do you know what day that was? :O

I think you were. I don't have it logged since I was on cgi:irc, but I think it was February 8th or 9th. (Which means it hasn't been six months... woah O_O)

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 15, 2018, 10:46:16 PM
Came back?

Another forum. :P
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Rosie Willowwater

I know I added you on Discord like three days later... hmmm.

*Investigates*

Also, like, I feel like I have known a lot of you longer than I actually have. It's weriddd

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

This is super late, but thanks for sticking with me for three years, y'all. I cannot underestimate how much you guys have changed me into a better, more rational person. Thank you from the depths of my heart.

And don't think you new guys aren't included in this too ;D Your comradery and friendship never cease to amaze me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.