News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

what happened

Started by rakkety tam, November 30, 2011, 10:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

what happened to osu and headofanothergalaxy ???
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Plugg Firetail

Lutra

Osu has unfortunately run into some personal issues she needs to take care of before she will return regularly.  I don't know of headinanothergalaxy.  With boards, some people reach burnout and leave for a spell and return down the road.  Seen it happen before.  ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lily

I moved this topic to The Cellars, it didn't need to be in Cavern Hole.

In answer to your question, it's the internet! People have real lives that sometimes get in the way or they lose interest and move on.

Coobreedan

The WEASELS! must have taken him.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

rakkety tam

Quote from: Lily on December 01, 2011, 08:01:23 AM
I moved this topic to The Cellars, it didn't need to be in Cavern Hole.

In answer to your question, it's the internet! People have real lives that sometimes get in the way or they lose interest and move on.
ha me a real life ahh your funny

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skipper

Quote from: Coobreedan on December 01, 2011, 03:27:20 PM
The WEASELS! must have taken him.
weasels? i was thinking something more creative like......a hare mistook him for food and well i think you can guess what happens ;)

DanielofRedwall

^

The reason he said weasels I because HIAG is well known for he weasel obsession.
Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

Skipper

Maybe the Flitchaye took him and are training him!