News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Winter Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, December 03, 2011, 01:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Have some squirrel chestnut ale!!!!

(By the way, where do you go to put in entries to name the next season?)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Nightfire on December 03, 2011, 06:55:11 PM
(By the way, where do you go to put in entries to name the next season?)

(Members are picked by the staff to become Season Namers. Don't worry, if your good you're always one of the entries to name the next season.  ;))

I'll have to write Daniel his Season Namer song. But first *grabs all the soup in sight*. Yum!

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

(Yeah, but where do you post your idea for the season name? Do I just spout it randomly, or something?)

HAVE SOIME HOTROOT ZOOP, ZURR!!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Nightfire on December 03, 2011, 07:25:39 PM
(Yeah, but where do you post your idea for the season name? Do I just spout it randomly, or something?)

(The name of the season is picked by the Season Namer. Tiria picked the last one, Daniel picked this one. They use PMs)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Anyone want to try my invention, hotroot pie?

*takes a bite*
*spits it out straight away*

No, you definitely don't. I'll stick to shrimp and hotroot soup!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Redwall Musician on December 03, 2011, 09:05:36 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on December 03, 2011, 07:25:39 PM

(The name of the season is picked by the Season Namer. Tiria picked the last one, Daniel picked this one. They use PMs)

(So next season, could one of us PM you to choose the season, or do you PM us to tell you to PM you? Also, these brackets make me feel like we are whispering...)

Where are the candied chestnuts? I can't see em anywhere!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

(In depth version of the process: The staff decides on someone who is a good role-model of a member, and PMs them saying they are the new Season Namer and ask the name of the season. Whatever that name is, is then applied as the new season.)
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Coobreedan on December 04, 2011, 01:12:57 PM
(Also, these brackets make me feel like we are whispering...)
Haha. Coobreedan, Musician, Nightfire, and ToR all whispering at the table. :D Pass the scones, please.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

*eats Tiria's plate of whatever she was eating*

I wasn't whispering! I was muttering.

Coobreedan

Hahahaha! Now seriously where are those candied chestnuts?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Icefire

Has the season name been chosen, then? Congrats Daniel!

Have some of this delicioius Apple Snow!

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BrookSkimmer

This is all soooo tasty! I'll have some river shrimp in cream to go with my Apple Snow. Otters do love their shrimp you know!

Congrats to Daniel!

*raises a glass*

Cheers to the Winter of the Frozen Wind!

Tiria Wildlough

Yaaaay! Congrats to DanielofRedwall!!!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Grrrrrr...
*Runs frantically around the room*
WHERE ARE THE CANDIED CHESTNUTS?!