The Wedding of Scosie Wilamok (Scott McLamok & Rosie Willowwater)

Started by Mara the Wolf, January 17, 2021, 11:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 22, 2021, 09:56:24 PM
Hey, the internet died and I was building a Minecraft hobbit hole for Yue.
Cool (not the internet dying, that's sad). I haven't built a Hobbit hole in Minecraft but I tend to name my house (and other things) after fictional places. Bag End was one of them, I think.

Quote from: lass of something much on January 23, 2021, 08:13:15 AM
(FRAMING ME LIKE THAT MEANS NOTHIN' TO ME!)
Would it mean something if we took a photo and framed it?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Masika on January 23, 2021, 02:51:04 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 23, 2021, 02:07:49 AM
Nope. Just because someone says someone else is the bestest doesn't mean they need to get married. I say Corn is the bestest, as do you.

I'm staying out of this topic, but just a question: Why are all the Cellar ships het? No one seems LGBTQ+ to you guys?

Because most of the currently active folks are straight, or at least portray themselves as such, so they're shipped to match.  The only one that isn't as far as I'm aware is One-Eye, but there isn't really anyone active to pair him off with.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 23, 2021, 02:11:22 PM
Quote from: Masika on January 23, 2021, 02:51:04 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 23, 2021, 02:07:49 AM
Nope. Just because someone says someone else is the bestest doesn't mean they need to get married. I say Corn is the bestest, as do you.

I'm staying out of this topic, but just a question: Why are all the Cellar ships het? No one seems LGBTQ+ to you guys?

Because most of the currently active folks are straight, or at least portray themselves as such, so they're shipped to match.  The only one that isn't as far as I'm aware is One-Eye, but there isn't really anyone active to pair him off with.
I mean, there was Jet, but he's long gone...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱