News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

bedrooms

Started by Mad Maudie, January 12, 2012, 08:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

what does your bedroom look like? mine is small but i have the kind of bunk where one bed goes one way and the other sticks out from it, i also have one of those fluffy round chairs, a bookshelf, a dresser, and a desk, and a nightstand.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Melody

I have a coffee table and a tv with a bookshelf. (but that's only a few things.)

Mad Maudie

lucky i want a loveseat
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

eualaia

i have a flatscreen tv , bunkbed, and a big table for lego creations

(only a few things i have)
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Mad Maudie

post them all i did with mine
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

What's a loveseat?
Mine is not that big, with drawers next to my bed and a bookshelf on the other side of the drawers. My sister sleeps there too. There's usually clothes on the floor. ::)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Melody

I have a couch in my bedroom. ;D

Mad Maudie

a love seat is a two person couch this is the type i want meaning i want it armless well it depends

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Nice. Now I want one! :o ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Melody

I got my parents' old couch but it is comfy.

Mad Maudie

yeah if i got an old couch it would have to have a New cover! ;) :D
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Mine is large, with a gray carpet, navy blue walls, and stars painted all over the place. And I also have a blacklight installed, so when I turn it on, then my room looks like I'm floating in space, and the stars glow. It's really cool, and is the perfect room for a creationist. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

^ that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my walls are brown and my bed is Turquoise and i have a dolphin pillow pet and an awesome Multi-colord Tiger pillow case so my room is Jungle ocean themed
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

winifred

Quote from: Nightfire on January 14, 2012, 10:42:13 PM
Mine is large, with a gray carpet, navy blue walls, and stars painted all over the place. And I also have a blacklight installed, so when I turn it on, then my room looks like I'm floating in space, and the stars glow. It's really cool, and is the perfect room for a creationist. :)
I am a fellow creatonist and I envy your room! :D
I have a small room with a matress on the floor (just like a reular bed just on the floor ;) ) and my walls are a pale begth and yellowish color, My bed sticks out of the closet (to save space)and the  closet curtains me and my mom made (they are blue with yellow flowers and the pattern is hard to explain but its pretty)I have this table thing that folds down agaist the wall and a dresser, a hope chest (acting as nightstand)and a bookshelf full of the most wonderful and my most treasured possesions (you guessed it ;) ) BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!Mostly Redwall books of course!My room sounds wierd when I write about it but it really is wonderful and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D(also has a great view and I lost count of how many birds who've banged against my window from the bush next door :P ;D ) :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Nightfire

I also have both of my pet rats in my bedroom, as well as a bookshelf for all of my Redwall stuff. And I made a skyscraper out of cardboard. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.