News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Soul Reaper Battle

Started by Coobreedan, January 19, 2012, 06:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

I got this idea from my favourite TV show. This is a forum fight with a difference. Below are the groups:

Citizens
The Citizens cannot see Hollows, but Hollows can see them. If they die, they join the Souls. They can become Soul Viewing Citizens if a Soul Reaper lets them.

Soul Viewing Citizens
These are the same as Citizens but can see Hollows.

Soul Reapers
Soul Reapers are the heroes, but cannot be seen by citizens. They can see hollows and have the ability to kill them. If a Soul Reaper dies he becomes a Soul. Soul Reapers can make Souls become SSM, and make Citizens able to see Hollows, Souls, and Reapers.

Souls
Souls are the characters who have died. They can still join in but if a Hollow eats them, they join the Hollows. Everyone but the Citizens can see them.

Hollows
The Hollows are monsters that cannot be seen by Citizens. They can turn Souls into Hollows and kill everyone apart from Soul Society members. Soul Reapers can kill them, and if they are killed they must restart as a citizen.

Soul Society Members
These are safe. A Soul Reaper can make them a Soul Society Member. SSM can recommend another SSM to become a Soul Reaper.

Everyone starts off as a Citizen apart from the first to sign up as a Soul Reaper or the first to sign up as a Hollow. Here's an example of the battle:
RandomUser12345: *Cannot see any Souls, Reapers or Hollows*

OtherUser54321: RandomUser, you can see me now!

Random_User00002: OOC: RandomUser12345, can I turn you into a Hollow?

RandomUser12345: OOC: Sure.

Random_User00002: *Turns RandomUser12345 into a Hollow*

Geddit? Okay, let's start!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Walks down the street* Man, today was hard work. Double maths like yesterday...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Melody

this sounds a bit dark.........................

eualaia

yes, yes it does........................................................
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Melody

I might have to take to a Mod for this one.

eualaia

Melody

already Private messaged one.

eualaia

coobredan is kinda dark sometimez

Melody

yes but I was thinking of younger members.

eualaia

Tiria Wildlough

Melody, stop worrying. I don't think this is anything you should talk to a mod about. And remember, some younger members could be offended if you belittle us like that.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

i say either the members on here are adults or somewhere under 20 and over 10

Tiria Wildlough

Aye, I don't know anyone over ten who would be bothered by Coobreedan's post. So stop worrying.
I'm not a hipster.

Melody

belittle?! Not everyone thinks the same! And FYI I wouldn't play a dark game if my life depended upon it, I have sent a message to a mod, and that is that. I know nobody knows my age but I know when to be concerned and when not to I'll only say I'm between15 and 18.

eualaia

i am under 15 and over 10 years old muhahahaha you'll never guess

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Melody on January 21, 2012, 03:28:38 AM
belittle?! Not everyone thinks the same! And FYI I wouldn't play a dark game if my life depended upon it, I have sent a message to a mod, and that is that. I know nobody knows my age but I know when to be concerned and when not to I'll only say I'm between15 and 18.
If the mods say it is too dark, that's that, and you should probably leave it at that.
I'm not a hipster.