News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 13, 2014, 09:29:55 PM
Rainshadow, Danny, Osu, and T&M are at the top of my list. I already know Leatho.  :D

To be quite frank, I want to see everyone!  ;)
YAY!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 13, 2014, 09:29:55 PM
I already know Leatho.  :D
Y'know, even though you never outright said it before this, I suspected that you two might know each other in real life! Do you live near each other?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

No, not particularly. But we go to the same church.  :)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 08, 2014, 03:41:49 PM
I just wanna have a giant party where everyone that's part of the forum comes and we could all wear name tags with our forum names on them.  ::) I don't wanna meet just some of everyone! I want to meet everyone!  :o
Yeah, I've thought of that before, I SO WANNA DO IT!!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Jukka, is it chance that I was viewing this topic and then you decide to post in it? :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

I would like to meet Bluerose too. I have PMed her more than I have PMed any one else three times over!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Shade on January 28, 2014, 07:59:33 PM
Jukka, is it chance that I was viewing this topic and then you decide to post in it? :D
:P I was looking at "Who's Online" and saw that topic so I just clicked it and then decided to say something about what Dan had said, so yeah...

The Shade

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 28, 2014, 08:10:08 PM
Quote from: The Shade on January 28, 2014, 07:59:33 PM
:P I was looking at "Who's Online" and saw that topic so I just clicked it and then decided to say something about what Dan had said, so yeah...
Thought it seemed a bit strange.  ;D I can't really call you a stalker though because I do the same thing all the time.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tiny Jackalope

I really badly want to meet Shade in real life... for reasons... secret super awesome reasons...
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

MatthiasMan

Hmm, what if I said no one? Would you guys be mad?

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow

Wow, I'm surprised at how many lists I made it onto.  Guys, I'm not that interesting to meet!  :P  I'm just the weirdo that stays in her PJs for most of the day and does schoolwork.  Well, and I listen to music and watch TV shows on the internet.  And read.  And write.  And watch movies.  Lots and lots of movies.

Um, my list hasn't been updated in awhile...  I seriously can't remember all the people I wanna meet, so if I've left you out, don't take it personally, 'cause I've probably just forgotten to add you to my list.

In no particular order...

AbbotAlf0805
 Leatho Shellhound
 Norham Waterpaw
 HanNorwood
 Skyblade
 BrookSkimmer
 Osu
 rachel25
 danflorreguba
 Icefire (Oh, wait, I already know her.  ;D)
 Eustace Scrubb (Wait, I'm staring at her right now.  Lol.)
 MatthiasMan
 Cornflower MM
 The Skarzs
 Tiny Jackalope
 The Shade
 Jukka the Sling
 Tiria Wildlough
 Mad Maudie
 redwallgurl
 Redwallfan7
 Faiyloe
 Shadowed One
 Tam and Martin
 DanielofRedwall
 Matthias720
 Lutra
 Lily
 Taggerung_of_Redwall
 BlueRose
  321tumbler
  AxeHound
  Blazemane
  Blaggut
  cregga rose eyes
  Dag Downyfur
  Dalek Fur
  Dawnwing
  Gabe the Warrior
  Gingivere Greeneyes
  Gnoflet
  Gonff the Mousethief
  gorath
  Griffen
  HeadInAnotherGalaxy
  Kera Thorn Bladewind
  KitrallStreamrippler
  Mask
  Mattio
  MeadowRabbit
  Miss RainbowSocks
  Orinoco
  psybox
  Quickpaw
  Redwaller
  Romsca
  Russano the Wise
  rusvulthesaber
  Thomas Barkshield
  W0NWILL
  winifred
  Wisteria Wild Cat
  WoodenSpoon

...Oh dear, I'm sure I've missed someone...  Probably a lot of someones.  Most likely quite a few someones.  But yeah, those are SOME of the people I wanna meet.  Though, frankly, I wanna meet every member on this forum that I've spoken to, so...  Yeah.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

I dunno why I would be on anyone's list.  All I do all day is play video games.  I do art and stuff, but I am pretty boring. 

The Skarzs

I made it on the list ;D. I don't know how I would be to meet; I'm usually very cautious in meeting people, and usually come across as stoic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.