Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 29, 2021, 02:48:49 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 18, 2021, 01:40:45 AM
Hi hello I haven't been in this topic forever and I just saw that I am on several lists. O.o I have no idea why but I'm flattered and I'd love to meet y'all too :D
I'll find you one day.  8-)
Mm! When I visit America, I'm totally going to visit Corn. You can come along too.

I would honestly love to meet everybeast, but Seb's definitely top of the list.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 29, 2021, 07:03:38 PM
Kade would be fun, tbh.
He'd probably bring along all the eating utensils he could find, and claim they were all magical.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

The Mods would be cool to meet.

(Haven't seen Jukka though.)
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

She's like an older version of Russa. Both of them would be fun to meet IRL.
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Ye. I might potentially get a chance to do so, actually.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

^-^ Unless they run away of course, which is a possibility.  :giggle:

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Freddy might send them to his relatives in Siberia, in an envelope.
Long live the RRR!