News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Next time you might want to try MY pocket, not yours. Thanks for the revelation though. ;D
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

*Takes paper out of pocket and lights it aflame.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Already has the to-do list that was in Verdauga's pocket* *Watches as Verdauga burns his paycheck* I... I think you grabbed the wrong paper, buddy.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Hah, says the guy rattling off his evil plan.

Sebias of Redwall

By "his" evil plan, you mean "yours". Don't deny it. Embrace it.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on April 24, 2020, 01:38:09 AM
*Takes paper out of pocket and lights it aflame.*

*Getz an odd look in 'iz eye* FIRE! *Zetz Verdauga'z eyebrovz on fire*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

Wait! Hiag! I need 'im to confess to his crimes first!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 23, 2020, 10:51:39 PM
So.
Quote from: Verdauga on April 23, 2020, 10:41:14 PM
Should I continue to give this thread some semblance of civility and order, or just leave... ?
Stay!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 02:05:59 AM
Wait! Hiag! I need 'im to confess to his crimes first!

Taae late...

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

*a talking watermelon appears*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱