News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Party for Faiyloe and The Shade

Started by Tiny Jackalope, August 16, 2013, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empty

Empty
13 (72.2%)
Empty
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Tiny Jackalope

It can be a romantic party if thou wants it to be!
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 09, 2013, 10:29:41 PM
Ungatt!!!! *Says threw clenched teeth* I would like to introduce your facial features to the fundamental ingredient used in building walls, repeatedly.   
Hey, I'll go introduce myself to the fundamental ingredient used in building walls! *Walks up to the fundamental ingredient used in building walls* Hi there! My name is Ungatt Trunn! Nice to see you! *Turns to Faiyloe* See? I can take care of things myself! Man, what a romantic place...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 09, 2013, 10:36:58 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on December 09, 2013, 10:29:41 PM
Ungatt!!!! *Says threw clenched teeth* I would like to introduce your facial features to the fundamental ingredient used in building walls, repeatedly.   
Hey, I'll go introduce myself to the fundamental ingredient used in building walls! *Walks up to the fundamental ingredient used in building walls* Hi there! My name is Ungatt Trunn! Nice to see you! *Turns to Faiyloe* See? I can take care of things myself! Man, what a romantic place...

In short I meant that I wanted to hit you in the face with a brick. (I got that off pinterest)

I glare at TJ and Ungatt. The Zombie pinata hits them on the head with a frying pan and then proceeds to hit Shade on the head.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

*Rubs self's head* Hey, why did you set your PiƱata on The Shade? I though it was him that helped make this topic romantic!

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*

Ungatt Trunn

Well, its pretty obviously romantic, isn't it?

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*

Faiyloe

Ungatt Trunn

Faiyloe

>:( Well if it is not hitting Shade it is hitting you so don't go rejoicing just yet! *Pinata hits Ungatt on the head more than once.*

Ungatt Trunn

OWWW!!!! I have three bumps on my head! Just goes to show I'm a martyr for truth!

Faiyloe

Ungatt Trunn

Oh yea, that's right. Just goes to show that love hurts!

Faiyloe

That is it! *throws Ungatt out the window!*

Ungatt Trunn

AHHHH!!!! *Lands in a garbage can* Ewe! Just goes to show the dirty side of romance. Yuk...