News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Party for Faiyloe and The Shade

Started by Tiny Jackalope, August 16, 2013, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empty

Empty
13 (72.2%)
Empty
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Tiny Jackalope

The poll has been finalized! We will watch The Phantom DDB!
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

The Shade

Ok... I'm trusting you bought the DVD TJ?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

*the zombie pinata runs in with disk.* thank you. Hey get that out of your mouth! you'll scratch it! Thank you  that's better. *puts disk in the TV* *it doesn't work* Tries again* *nothing happens*  *Double check disk and clean it* *still doesn't work* *Pinata holds up plug and points to the wall outlet*  Oh... *takes plug and plugs it in.* There! now who has the remote! *Pinata takes remote out of its mouth and hands it to me* OK... :-\ *takes it and hods it at arms length between thumb and index finger* Thanks...  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*

rachel25

I've got the glasses!
*sits down on the sofa next to Faiyloe, munching on some popcorn. Then goes back to kitchen to get the rest on the snacks, and puts them on the table, before returning to the sofa*

Tiny Jackalope

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
*SMACKFACE*

rachel25

*makes my way through a huge bag of gummy bears* Come on everybody, we're about to start the film. *put 3D glasses on*

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*squirts squirty cream into my mouth out of the can, thee drinks some blue slushy* Aw Vilu good of you to join us. Come sit by me!  ;D

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

:'(
What have I done to make you hate me so.  :'(

Faiyloe

*Puts on 3D glasses 8)*  *helps the pinata with his glasses 8)* *Pinata eats glasses  :o and starts to see everything in red and blue* I guess that works too...  :-\
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on February 15, 2014, 08:05:55 PM
:'(
What have I done to make you hate me so.  :'(
Nothing I just prefer to sit by myself.