News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forum Fight!

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

The object of this not-quite forum game is to pit yourself against everyone else who has posted in this topic. Defeat your "enemies" with creativity.

Just remember to keep things clean, and don't take anything posted here personally. This is war after all.

Ready? Here we go.

*Matthias720 throws a turnip at the next person who posts*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dodges an' thras a frisbee a' the next'un who posts*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

*Catches said frisbee and throws it back at Head's head*

Take that!

martins#1fan

Then, from behind, Martins#1fan messily pours fruit punch on Matthias720.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Catches the frisbee an' straps a rocket tae it, then launches it.* When the fuel runs out and it faws back down tis goin' tae be a mighty braw projectile!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

daskar666

*jumps on rocket and throws carnivorous beaver/wolverine hybrids down on other posters*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Plays a card from his card game* "Ah activate, Barrier Shield!" *beaver/wolverine hybrids bounce aff barrier, and then barrier dissapears*
Hooray! *Throws a giant crab at Matthias720*

Matthias720

Matthias720 has died

*Matthias720 respawns*
*pulls out ninja sword and proceeds to attack HiaG for throwing a giant crab at him*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

(We zhould aw have a certain number o' lives.)

*pullz out a claymore an' getz in a braw zwordfight with Matthias720*

Redwall Musician

*places a bomb next to HiaG and Matthias*

*runs away quickly*

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

*kicks bomb in Redwall Musician's general direction*

Nightfire

Drops a horde of death-defying beavers on Matthias, then cuts his tail off with Martin's sword, then whirls 'round and splatters Galaxy with skilly 'n' duff.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

AAAAAH! NAE! NAY THE ZKILLY AN' DUFF!!!!!  :o :o :o
Ah'll juztae tae retaliate with.....
HOTROOT PEPPER BOMBZ! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!  >:D
*throwz hotroot pepper bombz at everybody*

Nightfire

Catches the bombs and throws them back, then sling shrew burgoo at him for good measure.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Ha! What you don't know is that I have the button to turn the bomb off.
*Turns bomb off*
*throws a cat on Lady Amber's head*
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."