News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Fight!

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

A shadowy figure stood on the bridge of the ancient battlecruiser, deep in space.

"We've entered range of the planet, sir," a toady crewmember said.

The figure turned to his long-time second-in-command and nodded. The first mate pushed a button, then pulled a lever; every light on the ship flashed, then went dark, and the massive vessel began to shake as it struggled to power the terrific energies that were now being deployed at the surface.

The force of the gravity beam began to tear away the planet's atmosphere. As if under the power of some ghastly storm, the oceans were pulled up hundreds of feet into the air. The surface of the planet also began to tear away; lives were lost and much property destroyed.

Finally, as the swirling tempest of land and water reached about the mile-high point in the sky, the figure shook his head twice.

Silently the officer pushed the lever back down; the gravity beams then began to repel the planet's materials back into itself. A trillion tons of force was exerted on every side of the planet, until it was crushed down into an unimaginably dense rock, about the size of a billiard cue ball.

Unexpectedly, the battlecruiser's strange reality distortion engine then created a bizarre effect, which caused the rock that used to be the planet to explode, destroying everything within a thousand light years.

An ancient computer terminal located just outside this ring of destruction flickered on, its faded screen revealing a significant, yet terse sentence.

"EARTH DESTROYED. REBOOT, Y/N?"
« Subject to editing »

Icefire

Icefire stands there shocked by this sudden change of events and finds herself vaporized.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Due tae pure chanze a wormhole opened up and tranzportz HIAG to a planet where the people that live there think tha' plaztic is very intereztin'.

ACH, GET ME OUT O' HERE! JUZT ZOMEWHERE ELZE!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Lady Amber commendeers the Death Star, turning it's superlaser onto Galaxy's ship, vaporizing it instantly. *does a victory dance* She turns on Icefire, using a magical cannon to shoot hotroot pepper bombs at her. *does a victory dance again* She hops onto the back of a death-defying beaver and rides off into the stars, never to be seen again on that planet...
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

(Ah waznae on a zhip, ah waz on a very dull planet.)

*ztealz a zmall zpaze zhip and crazh landz on another planet where the people are very fond o' candlewax* Great, juzt why dae ah awways get the dull'unz?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

I took fast flying lessons.
Faster then the speed of light. Smarter then the average bomber. It's Redwall Musician!

*Speeds to a different planet, before earth was destroyed*
*on her way there, places a bomb on James Gryphon's space ship thingy*

BOOM! BANG! BOOM!

*destroys space ship thingy*
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 27, 2011, 06:20:13 PM
Lady Amber commendeers the Death Star, turning it's superlaser onto Galaxy's ship, vaporizing it instantly. *does a victory dance* She turns on Icefire, using a magical cannon to shoot hotroot pepper bombs at her. *does a victory dance again* She hops onto the back of a death-defying beaver and rides off into the stars, never to be seen again on that planet...
How did you vaporize his ship if he wasn't on a ship and how did you shoot me with hotroot pepper bombs if I was already vaporized?

*Icefire respawns on candlewax planet*

What just happened? Hmm....Oh well! *turns and aims a jingle bomb at the weasel dude* It's a bird! It's a plane! It's REDWALL MUSICIAN!!! *let's out a scream that would make a banshee cringe. the force of this scream knocks redwall musician right out of the air!

James Gryphon

You can try to blow the ship up, but there's really no point because it was already destroyed... by the exploding rock that took out everything within a thousand light years. :)

---

The mad scientist Dr. Morphis sat in his lunatic laboratory, cackling as he contemplated the fantastic fate that awaited all the things that harassed him. The object and cause of his confidence, having just been completed, laid on the desk in front of him.

"At last! After all these years, I will HAVE MY REVENGE!!!," he screamed for all the houseflies to hear. "They've always been against me, but this will show them! They will face the power of my UNIVERSAL METAMORPHOSIS GUN!"

Powering the weapon up, he eagerly looked over its galactic targeting screen to find sentient targets. With the recent destruction of Earth by an unknown force, there were very few of those, a fact that annoyed the Doctor to no end. He had wanted to get his revenge on everyone himself, and he didn't need someone else cutting into that.

Nevertheless, there were still some people on which he could avenge himself, and Morphis madly mashed the red button on his gun to automatically target and alter all lifeforms on radar.

After hitting "OK" to get through several intuitively-invented dialog boxes he had placed in his operating system, the Doctor pressed the yellow button... transforming all lifeforms in the galaxy, save for himself, into sentient balls of fur!!! Totally incapable of doing anything except receiving pain and comprehending their innate uselessness, they would be easy pickings for Dr. Morphis and his automated death robots, who were all bent on REVENGE.

REVENGE!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Fortunately for the Weasels however, they had just used a highly advanced technology to blast themselves into another dimension right before the button was pressed, therefore avoiding it.

Meanwhile, back on the candlewax planet, better known as Candlewaxica V., also better known as That terribly dull planet; people went on with their daily lives of enjoying the wonders of candle wax. Suddenly they all started turning into balls of fur, one by one. Hiag, meanwhile, had found a strange box and had finally opened it to reveal a glowing orb with a button on it. He pressed it. It suddenly burst into a giant portal to anywhere in the known galaxy that the one who entered wanted to travel to. Deciding that he frankly could care less about the whole bloomin' planet he stepped through, and transported himself into an unoccupied room in the sleeping quarters section of one the Weasel star cruisers right before it went into that other dimension, therefore also avoiding the unpleasant fate that everyone else in the galaxy received.

The portal remained open for 5 more minutes before closing and then blowing up the planet.

(In other wordz, go through the portal before ye get metamorphozized! And ye cannae get ontae the Weasels' ztar cruizerz due tae it already bein' in another dimension.)

Icefire

Icefire, who had been trying to sneak up on Hiag with a few sticks of dynamite, saw him make his discovery and quickly followed him through the portal (still holding the dynamite).

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But somehow ended up inside of a wormhole, where she was perfectly safe from all bad things occuring in the universe or any other dimension.

Matthias720

*Matthias720 charges his lazer*

Nightfire

A black squirrel called Nightfire comes out from the tree like a shadow. She Shoots Matthias in the neck with her poison darts. Then she turns and stabs Galaxy in the chest with her dirk, and then whirls around and fires off her bow at Icefire, getting her right between the eyes. The Bloodwrath shines brightly in her eyes as she gives full vent to her war cry. "Yayalahoooooooooooo!!!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Toime oat, mates!

*everythin' zuddenly freezez*
There, that'z better!

Na',
Matthiaz720: Unlezz ye were zomeha' zomewhere where ye coaldnae be affected, yer a zentient baw o' fur; thuz unable tae "charges his laser", az ye put it.

Lady Amber: Ach, zeveral problemz with yer pozt. Az with Matthiaz, unlezz ye were zomeha' zomewhere where ye coaldnae be affected, yer a zentient baw o' fur, thuz ye cannae:
Quote from: Lady Amber on July 28, 2011, 01:09:50 AM
A black squirrel called Nightfire comes out from the tree like a shadow. She Shoots Matthias in the neck with her poison darts. Then she turns and stabs Galaxy in the chest with her dirk, and then whirls around and fires off her bow at Icefire, getting her right between the eyes. The Bloodwrath shines brightly in her eyes as she gives full vent to her war cry. "Yayalahoooooooooooo!!!"
An' if Noightfire is another bein' an' nay yerself, zame problem.

Na' with tha' zaid,

Toime in!

*everythin' zuddenly unfreezez*

Nightfire

"I'm a creature of the Bloodwrath. I can do what I want." The mercenary squirrel remarks haughtily before ripping him limb from limb. "Besides, I am just very fast.