News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Cellar drink Taste testing.

Started by Nightfire, July 26, 2011, 06:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do ye all think o' fizzy strawberry cordial?

Awesome!
It pretty good
okay
not my favorite
absolutely disgusting!

Nightfire

Here ye can just post random things about yer favr'ite drinks. Nothin alcoholic beyond October Ale, though.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redwall Musician

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redwall Musician

Yeah, I like chocolate milk too!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nightfire

REDWALL drinks, people, not human drinks!!! Dr. Pepper simply does NOT EXIST in the Redwall world. Dandilion Cordial.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

In tha' caze,

AH LIKE STRAWBERRY CORDIAL!!!

Lily

You guys just made me laugh out loud with that exchange. Nice work.  ;D For the record, I don't like Dr. Pepper.

I like the sound of strawberry fizz, I've always wanted to try it.

Nightfire

What do ye think o' Cherry Wine?

martins#1fan

I LIKE MOUNTAIN DEW! and Dr. pepper
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.