News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Not my species. Good night.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

We may not be able to remove the blue tooth but I can send a signal threw the air that will over load it. *Does that* There it is now inoperative. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Really? I wasn't even doing anything bad with it!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

You were not doing anything bad with it yet.

YOU LET ME OUT THIS INSTANT!

Shush it Eoly.

IT'S DIVINE EMPRESS TO YOU, SLIME!

You are lucky I am morally bound otherwise I would gag you.

Well unlucky for you I am in no way morally bound. NOW GET ME OUT OF THESE RESTRAINTS!

The Skarzs

I don't think that's going to happen, Miss Eolyiaf.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Why don't we let Eolyiaf go rule some distant island with her followers? It might jerk the followers back into sanity.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

It is Divine Empress or Your Majesty to you!

Quote from: Delthion on September 23, 2014, 09:16:42 PM
Why don't we let Eolyiaf go rule some distant island with her followers? It might jerk the followers back into sanity.

Yes do that! I would like that very much. and when I return we will kill you in your sleep! *Evil plotting*

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 23, 2014, 09:49:41 PM
It is Divine Empress or Your Majesty to you!

Quote from: Delthion on September 23, 2014, 09:16:42 PM

Yes do that! I would like that very much. and when I return we will kill you in your sleep! *Evil plotting*

Killing people in their sleep is a Chaotic Evil act, Eolyiaf, are you among our ranks? *Pulls back hood* *Red eyes due to corruption*

Faiyloe

If that is a reference of some sort I did n't get it...  :P

I am of a like that runs parallel to yours, we follow the same path, I am the Divine Empress, Queen of Chaos, Conqueror of Morality, Subduer of Races, We are of the same line and I do follow it.

The Skarzs

See? See? THIS is why she's locked up.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*Is still sitting in her cell* Is there any possibility I might be released on good behavior?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on September 23, 2014, 12:33:05 AM
*Saws off Russa's teeth and puts her behind an indestructible and immovable wall.*
Thanks.......not.

Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 23, 2014, 10:59:15 PM
*Is still sitting in her cell* Is there any possibility I might be released on good behavior?

Yes very I will just have to do some tests to see how your sanity is at the moment and if every thing checks out then you will be released. *Teleports in a fly a fly swatter and a jar*

Jukka the Sling

*Is annoyed by the fly's buzzing* *Swats fly and puts its remains in the jar*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Um, can I have something for me and Freddy to pass the time with?
Freddy