News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Um, I canst not run away, me and Freddy are locked up in a cell. :'(
Freddy

Dannflower Reguba

Thou'st been locked away with a crazy fool, speaking in purple parallels, unforeseen by the lackeys of thine own age.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Hickory

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Kneel, kneel before me, Gruven Zann TAGGERUNG!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Gruven's last words
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 23, 2014, 10:38:01 PM
       Thou'st been locked away with a crazy fool, speaking in purple parallels, unforeseen by the lackeys of thine own age.  :P
I believe you are talking about a different Freddy, I'm talking about my Freddy, Freddy the froad; who is in fact a complete angel.
Freddy

Jetthebinturong

You pit your puny will against mine? Kneel! Kneel before the might of Sutekh!
-Sutekh, Doctor Who: Pyramids of Mars
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Amber

Can someone please let me out of here?!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on December 23, 2014, 10:49:38 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on December 23, 2014, 10:38:01 PM
I believe you are talking about a different Freddy, I'm talking about my Freddy, Freddy the froad; who is in fact a complete angel.

What the devil do butterflies have to do with this? Boards are used for cooking not plaster!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

He is trying to convince me he is crazy.  ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Um, I think you need put him in a cell, like right away.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Yes, I agree. Oh, look at that, it appears there are no more cells to be found. I guess you'll just have to release me and put him in my one.

Cornflower MM

OR ME!!! I'm not crazy, yet I was shoved in here anyways. Hey SKAR, can I have a sanity test done?

Faiyloe

Skarzs is not here right now and there are plenty of cells to spare. Not that he needs it. You are all staying where you are. Corn I will see to it that your behavior is monitored. If you show signs of improvement then I will see to it that you are released.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

*Sighs* Okay. Thanks, Faiy. *Walks over to corner, sits, and starts daydreaming about my fanfic*

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on December 24, 2014, 09:48:30 PM
Wut?

I made an equally nonsensical reply to your own mentioning of this "Freddy the Froad." Not like any of these up-start handlers know a lick of what's been happening around here!