News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Hands Shisteer the jacket.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*puts jacket on and frowns thoughtfully* Not too bad, I guess. Why did I need a jacket?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Okay well, it's kind of hot in New Zealand so I'm going to take it off. Thank you for the kind something though.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

shisteer of nothing much

I still feel peckish for baked beans.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*These conditions can not help his spirits* "Strong warden Scarzs", I have fifteen silver alms in my hand. Take them in exchange for good eats.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Starts cackling insanely* Hehehe, hahahahahah, little kittens, LITTLE KITTENS! Hehehehehe, knives... BWHAHAHAHAA
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

If you have kittens and knives, you should put the knives inside the kittens.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Reads Shisteer's post*
:o

*Slowly and surreptitiously leaves the topic.*

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 04, 2019, 04:02:40 AM
If you have penguins and knives, you should put the knives inside the penguins.
How do you feel now? Huh? I would like to point out that I disagree with both statements, the original and the edited, just so people don't think I could ever kill a kitten. Or a penguin. I might eat the chocolate penguins, and play exploding kittens, but I will not actually kill the real ones.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Is now running out of the topic because my life depends on it.*

Booklover

Why? I'm not going to kill you. Not on this topic anyway.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on December 04, 2019, 04:52:12 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 04, 2019, 04:02:40 AM
If you have otters and knives, you should put the knives inside the otters.
How do you feel now? Huh? I would like to point out that I disagree with both statements, the original and the edited, just so people don't think I could ever kill a kitten. Or a penguin. I might eat the chocolate penguins, and play exploding kittens, but I will not actually kill the real ones.
A word of wise advise (coming from a teenage girl): Teenage girls are absolutely ridiculous creatures and you should never heed their advise!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I'll keep that in mind.