News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Nervous Habits

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 08, 2011, 05:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Here is where you can feel free to do as many nervous habits as possible.
I'll start the ball:
*Rubs fingernails*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

*Knots hair*

What? That's what I do when I'm nervous...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

*Rubs fingernails and jiggles feet*
Those are two of my worst habits. :P
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

*twiddles fingers*

What? I do this when I'm nervous or distracted.

*continues to twiddle fingers*

Redwall Musician

Okay, I'm very, very, weird. I do habits, you wouldn't think of. Some might not even be habits, just my weirdness.

When I'm nervous, I talk and walk around. Cleaning is a habit. A very obsessive habit. I also bite my nails, tap my fingers, sing to myself, twist my neck, and stick my tongue out. (The tongue I do when I'm trying to focus)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

When I'm nervous, I tend to start singing any Redwall song that I have memorized. Which is practically all of them.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Whenever I write, I tense my jaw and then when I'm done I wonder why it hurts so much, and then I realise I've been tensing my jaw again!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

I LOVE to rub my fingernails. Some of them are very smooth.  :P
Also, I sometimes unconsciously jiggle my feet, and when I'm bored I twiddle my hair.
I am weird.
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Here are some more:

I sometimes will jiggle my legs. I have necklace that I always wear, and I pull at it.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

I start randomly thinking about somethng like Metroid Prime, and then I realize that I'm going off track from what my original thoughtran was.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Everything I think about somehow ends up being about ninjas.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

eualaia

i usually jump around when im at a new friend's house nervose
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

normally i grit my teeth, but i suppose it depends on what im nervous or anxious about

Melody

weird habits of mine are, walking laps around the house, popping my jaw and laughing at myself when thinking something funny.

Mad Maudie

some of these are not nervous habits some are just habits

bite my nails, tap my fingers, sing to myself, write part of a story in the middle of talking to someone, Someone says something and i remember a song that has that line I'll start singing it,
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~