News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Feast For DanielOfRedwall!

Started by Coobreedan, August 21, 2011, 07:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

We all know (I think) about DOR's 'Not eating for 40 hours' fundraising thingy, so I made this thread for him 'cos he must be hungry!

"How much did you earn, Daniel?" A random mouse says whilst munching on a scone.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

*gulps rasberry fizz* i second tht question ;)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Gonff

I prepose a toast to DanielofRedwall! *Clunk* My cup of strawberry fizz hits Trigoma's of raspberry fizz.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Raizez hiz mug o' grog. "Aye, a toast to-" and ztopped midzentence an' fell right oat o' hiz chair.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Wow, totally didn't expect this! Thanks guys!

I've raised (so far) $123.90 Australian. I'm still getting donations from some people.

Now, if I may, could I have some of that strawberry cordial...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Way to go! ;D
Now, Coobreedan, could you pass that leek and mushroom pastie? p:
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

Well done my friend! Now where did we put that cake?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

aye i see him over there makeing a pig o himself. hey matey! give us some o that there cake!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Coobreedan

*Throws the pie to Tiria* Can ya catch? Let's find out...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Splodge. 'Hey!'
Quote from: Coobreedan on August 23, 2011, 09:44:56 AM
*Throws the pie to Tiria* Can ya catch? Let's find out...
Evidently not. :( :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Oh well. At least ya tried. *Drinks rasberry fizz*

DanielofRedwall

WHO WANTS TO SEE ME SKULL HOTROOT SOUP?!?!?!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Nightfire

*Every single one of my RP characters has just parachuted from the sky and grabbed all of the candied chestnuts, then rocketed back up into the clouds.*

"Thanks fer the food, mateys!" Streamblaze calls cheerily. "Congrats, Daniel!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.