News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by The Mask, December 24, 2014, 11:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

SOOOO, I'M POSTING THIS AS I'M WAITING FOR MY NEW WACOM BAMBOO TABLET TO GET SYNCED TO MY COMPUTER AND HAVE THE ART PROGRAM DOWNLOAD.  MY FAMILY WAS AWESOME AND GOT ME THE BAMBOO CAPTURE PEN & TOUCH.  THANK YOU, FAMILY!!!!!!!!

Also, in other news, my brother got me Dragon Age: Inquisition.  I hope to be able to download and play that later on today, once he stops playing with his new keyboard.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Merry Christmas, Everyone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

My favorite presents were Mastering Manga and a soft new blanket. :P ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on December 26, 2014, 05:40:41 AM
My favorite presents were Mastering Manga and a soft new blanket. :P ;D

Lol, we got the same present!  Mastering Manga is awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Yes, it is. And I think my brother was considering getting me a pen tablet, but that didn't happen.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

I HAVE A DESKTOP COMPUTER NOW YAY

AND WILDSTAR

WHICH I HAVE WANTED TO PLAY FOR SIX MONTHS BUT COULDN'T BECAUSE MY COMPUTER WAS BAD

YAY

Cornflower MM

Well, I didn't get my colored pencils, and my new lyrical soes are too small, but I got this awesome shirt that says 'Now Watch Me Dance' and a 3-D puzzle! And Howl's Moving Castle (Both book and movir!!!) Plus some other cool stuffs. But those are my favorites. :)

The Skarzs

Nice!
I got a lovely flatcap:
Some books- Blacksmith one and Redwall one-, pajama pants ( :P ), some small items, and a diamond hone knife sharpening set. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

I got pretty much all the books I wanted which came at the price of my computer stopping working for no apparent reason
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

I (virtually) got a music player from Corny! Yay!

"The best gifts are not the fancy expensive ones. They are the ones from the heart of the giver."-I don't remember who said that. Probably me.

Kitsune

Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

Rainshadow

Quote from: PluggFiretail on December 26, 2014, 11:10:45 PM
Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

Me too!  Though, from what I'm seeing from these posts, looks like all y'all did.  ;D

Must say, probably my favourite present right now is Dragon Age: Inquisition.  ROGUES ARE SO STINKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!  And I just got a horse.  That was cool.  Walking stinks, but riding on a horse is great.  Still tryin' ta work out how to use the map to my advantage and how to get across the different areas without beating my head against the desk, but other than that, I'm really enjoying that game.  You can probably tell that by the fact that I played it for about five hours today.  :P