News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Russa Nodrey

DOWN WITH THE GRYPHON!!!!!!!

Arm yourselves!
Freddy

Mhera

4 guests viewing this topic right now! Rally to me, loyal soldiers!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Guests are powerless against us! We must fight THE MODS!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

The Mask

ALRIGHT PIPSQUEAKS, BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS, ME! NOW I HATE GUESTS MORE THAN YOU, SO I HOLD A TEMPORARY ALLIANCE. DON'T BLOW IT. JAMES YOU MORONIC CHICKEN, SHUT YER PIE HOLE OR I'LL MAKE SOUP OUTTA YA EYES! NOW THEN, LET'S GET ON WITH IT.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Amber

Banya

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Mask

COME AT ME BRO, I"LL EAT YOUR THIGHS BEFORE RIPPING OFF YOUR EARS AND DEEP FRYING THEM! YOU WANNA MESS WITH ME PUNK? I'LL BEAT YOU AND YOUR PET KIDNEY BEFORE EATING ALL YOUR DORITOS AND SPITTING THEM AT YOU. I'LL BREAK EVERYONE BONE IN YOUR BODY, MAKE SOUP OUT OF IT AND SPOON FEED YOUR CHILD IT. YOU AND YOUR GUEST FRIENDS CAN GO WHELP YOURSELVES.
(BET YOUR WISHING I HAD JOINED YOU SOONER HUH ;) )

James Gryphon

Your ability to make boasts you have no way of backing up is matched only by your fear of lower-case letters. Hold your peace starting now and maybe I'll refrain from destroying you once the real nuisances have been dealt with.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

These forums make me feel just a bit saner.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!