Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Faiyloe

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 09, 2015, 04:21:43 AM
PREEMPTIVE STRIKE!
*ties up Faiy and Sky and tosses them off a cliff.*
AND THATS FOR THE ARENA!!
;D

Hey! I wasn't even participating in this topic, you cant just throw me of cliffs without me knowing that you did it. it takes all the fun out of it.

*Sits atop roman pillar and watches the carnage.* Yah whatever, I have a mind to toss you off a cliff myself.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Mhera

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 16, 2015, 12:08:05 AM
You mean: What's up with the internet and cats?
Very true.

They have now even infiltrated this thread.

Delthion

*Continues with the belief that cats are really the physical representation of demons...*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Cats are just weird. I wouldn't go as far as to say that they are demonic but they are creepy none the less.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

James Gryphon

Cats are wonderful and anyone who disagrees is living heartily deceived.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Hah! Coming from the masters of deception! The Freemoderators!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Delthion

James Gryphon

Dogs are nauseating, rebellious, overgrown rodents.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

James Gryphon

Quote from: Delthion on March 16, 2015, 04:12:25 AM
Yes, cats are all that!
I take it you didn't read my post very thoroughly. Here, let me help you. Here is what it said.

Quote from: MeDogs, not cats, DOGS are nauseating, rebellious, overgrown rodents.

For reference, here is what a dog looks like:

And these are cats.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

<<for the record, I've had dogs and cats at the same time. I loved all my pets equally>>
Now, back to business.
*Dumpster juices Sandpaw, for randomness*

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

James Gryphon

There might have been good dogs at one time, but not any more. We only have a bad dog that runs away every time it gets the opportunity. The ugliest cat that ever lived is still prettier than a nasty, clothes-licking moaning-for-no-reason barking-outside constant-runaway hound.
« Subject to editing »

The Mask

CATS TASTE FAR BETTER THAN DOGS. HUMAN FLESH IS GREAT, BUT DRAGON TRUMPS THEM ALL.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock