News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That ___ moment when...

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

*revive*
That freaky moment when your sitting there daydreaming about something happening and then it actually happens.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

That great moment when you finish a concert and it went well.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 18, 2015, 03:55:52 PM
That amazing moment when you go out on stage for bows and you get a standing ovation. . . . . . . .  . . . . . . .   . . (WARNING: Dance geek here! I obsess ver minor hings like that for months!)

Congrats! You're amazing :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Good for you Sky!
That that-was-close moment when your talking on the phone really loud because you're alone and you're talking about your crush and you hang up and 5 seconds later she walks in. I was like :-X
"...sup?"

Skyblade

Thanks, Sor! And that's funny ;D

Wot, wot!

Ohhh man, close one Soren :P I'm glad it all was ok :D
Congrats Sky ;)

That awesome moment when you find out there are horses near your house :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

Thank you, Wot :) And I'm happy to hear that.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

That "What did I just say..." moment right after you tell someone that something is "the cutest thing ever ;D".

Hickory

That annoying moment when Riffsy won't load so you have to change your post or NOT POST AT ALL!!!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 13, 2015, 06:33:39 PM
That annoying moment when Riffsy won't load so you have to change your post or NOT POST AT ALL!!!
OH MAN THAT IS ME.

That awesome moment when you listen to a song you loved and haven't heard in months and you love it again.
(Welcome back, Some Nights and Pompeii)

Kitsune

That awful moment when you open up to someone and afterwards you feel like your guts and your very being have been forced out of you and are on display for all the world.

Skyblade

That discomfiting moment when you feel like you reveal too much about yourself :-\ (Like, I feel like I should shut up)

Kitsune

That unsure and awkward moment when you do not know if you should reveal more about yourself to someone or not.

That reassuring moment when you know that other introverts can relate to the last three moments.