News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders Commentary

Started by Hickory, April 08, 2015, 11:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on September 07, 2016, 10:15:41 PM
@Groddil - It was Sagetip who was responsible for the music, not me. He took over the ship's speakers.

Sagetip blamed it on Del and I. I blamed it on Del, not you.

LT Sandpaw

Rosie is getting this amazing free pass. All she has to do at this point is post five sentences. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rosie Willowwater

It's a good thing to, I'm terrible at contradicting people :P

Fatch of Southsward

Ahhh, I misread it as "What about the music Fatch, you did all that."

It was actually "What about the music, and Fatch, you did all that."

My mistake. I'm on my phone and the text is very small.  :P
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

My reply will come today, sorry for the hold up.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I think that all we are waiting on is someone to die right now! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

They are usually a little worse for wear by the time it's done, but my servants rarely permanently die.

Now, some of them probably would have rather died (like Skyblade, when she got clownformed, which, as cruel as it was, might be my favorite all-time punishment that I've done) ;).
« Subject to editing »

Fatch of Southsward

My apologies for posting OOC in the thread. I forgot about this thread momentarily.  ;D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Søren

My favorite punishment that I made was when I locked someone without shoes in a field of Legos near a Justin Beiber concert.
I think the best from you James was when you put Sand in a tube of eternal falling.
So I posted. Hopefully it's cool and all.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Søren on September 12, 2016, 06:07:50 AM
My favorite punishment that I made was when I locked someone without shoes in a field of Legos near a Justin Beiber concert.
I think the best from you James was when you put Sand in a tube of eternal falling.
So I posted. Hopefully it's cool and all.
That was me.

I've got lots of punishments stored up for the inevitable takeover of me as overlord.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Hickory

Uh, trying to figure out what earned me my punishment. Causing more trouble than normal is hardly a reason to get rid of me, especially seeing that I aptly transferred blame to everyone else, and remained untouched for the rest of the round. Isn't the whole point of OO's about your defense? Which, as I said, I find little no no holes in.

But I can't change the past, and it's too late now.

Groddil

You were punished in advance, because James knew you would make this double-post.

Hickory

James Gryphon

Well, when I judge posts, I'm looking at more than just the defenses (otherwise, the people who posted last would always have the advantage); I'm looking for clarity.  Now, there wasn't much that separated you from the other players; it was a bit of a toss-up. But as to why you were in the elimination range, I felt you tried to do too much in your posts. There were a lot of new story elements that I didn't think were necessary and made it hard to figure out what was going on, and the timeline was confusing. A lot of you did that, but I decided to single you out, this time.
« Subject to editing »