News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Forum Show Team Discussion Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 12, 2011, 07:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

This thread is for all the members who have written episodes of the Redwall Forum Show, or those who are planning to. I wrote one of Princess Kurda. And I'm planning on a Wearet special.
So...someone can start 'discussing'. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Weeellll.... I'm almost done with one where the special guest is Korvus Skurr.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

QuoteSo...someone can start 'discussing'.

Hehehe...sound's familiar.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Coobreedan, are you planning to write an episode? If not, then go away!  >:( ;)
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

He did write an episode, Tiria. Be nice.  :P

As for me, I am planning a Wolverine Special. Gulo, Askor, and Dramz in the same room! It'll be hilarious, for one thing. Just hang on to your fur, scales, or feathers, and dive for cover!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Try and make it a bit longer than your one with badgers, please. That one was funny, but it was too short in my opinion.
And who is Dramz? ???
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Dramz is Gulo and Askor's father, remember? Sorry the badger one was short. I wrote that a bit helter-skelter, without planning it out.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

White One6193

YAY! Wearet Special! One should also see if they can get Luke, Martin, Matthias, Mattimeo, and Martin II in the same room, with special guest appearances of say, Cluny, Vilu, Badrang, Slagar, and Ublaz. Twould be a hum-dinger of an episode!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

eualaia

could you add me in one im not good at writin things will ye add me to one though? i be a random audience XD
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

i will do one with some hares, maybe scarum, not sure yet, im hoping to start when i get my new laptop which is coming today!