The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness Discussion Board

Started by Coobreedan, September 13, 2011, 07:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Here are The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness! This is basically a Kirby RP (of randomness).
You can make any character you want, whether it's a Kirby one or not. Anyone can control their own mini Kirby.

The plot is, the Star Of Random Flavoured Pie goes away to check if The Land Of Ooooooooooooooo really exists.
There are three worlds:

Grasslands

The Desert

The Land Of Ooooooooo

Salamandastron

I'll tell when we move onto the next world.

Okay, sign up your characters here!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Heeheehee. You will regret this. BUAHAHAHA!!! >:)

Araeus Lumauga
Species: Fire Dragon
Weapons: He breathes fire, he is invincible, he has super-senses, he has ginormous claws and fangs. What more can I say?
Other: His scales are bright, shimemring red, he has huge, leathery wings, and he can speak every single language ever created. This is what he looks like:

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Kirby
Species: Kirby
Weapons: Inhale
Other: POYO!

Cool picture.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Trigoma

hmm.....may zelda be the best victor....

Species: Hylian
Weapons: master sword, claw shot, bow, gale boomerang....the whole lot of them. if i named them all this would be to long of a post....
Other: bearer of the triforce of courage! i shall defeat you all!

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

Why not? I like Kirby and I like to RP.

Name: Princess Dia
Weapons: A sword and a beautiful dagger.
Other: She is kinda like Zelda, but she's not.

I like Zelda.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

I guess we could start now. Just one thing though, are all of you allies of Kirby, or are some villains?

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

Nightfire

I'm a good guy, but I usually work alone. ;D

Coobreedan

Here's some of my side characters:

Meta Knight

Species: Kirby
Weapons: The Galaxia, the worlds most awesome sword. (Rivalling with Link's sword)
Other: This dude is really mysterious. Sometimes he's helping Kirby, other times he's taking over the world, but whatever he does is for a perfectly good reason.

King Dedede

Species: Errrr...Penguin?
Weapons: A big hammer.
Other: He is a big fat meanie who spends all his days trying to hurt Kirby and build his DDD Country Club. He only hurts Kirby because he is to shy to show he likes him.

Escargoon

Species: Snail
Weapons: He doesn't fight.
Other: He is the flunky of King Dedede.

TAC

Species: Cat
Weapons: He steals something from someone, then throws it at them.
Other: His name means Take And Copy.

Heavy Lobster

Species: Lobster Robot and Demon Beast
Weapons: Huge claws that can crush anything, a flamethrower, a paintball gun, missiles, Mini Lobsters and Robotic Bloodrath.
Other: This is the only Demon Beast Meta Knight has ordered.

Nightmare

Species: Bad Dream
Weapons: An incredible army of monsters.
Other: SPOILER Kirby's creator. SPOILER

Customer Service

Species: Let's just say he's not human...
Weapons: He operates the monster delivery service.
Other: His bottom half is never seen.

Tiria Wildlough

I gave my character powers. If that's not OK I'll change it. ;)

Name: Hydra Rackenback
Species: Azure otter (whatever that is).
Weapon: She can do just about anything with water, and she has an ice gun.
Other: Blue fur, blue claws, blue everything. She helps Kirby because she thinks he's cute. She's shifty as well, and speaks Lytrish (her language) but only to herself. This is her:

(I googled cartoon otters and that was among the results. ;))
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Just one random question: Can I have Araeus kill King Dedede at the end of the RP?

Coobreedan

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 21, 2011, 06:03:38 AM
I gave my character powers. If that's not OK I'll change it. ;)

Name: Brynna Rackenback
Species: Azure otter (whatever that is).
Weapon: She can do just about anything with water, and she has an ice gun.
Other: Blue fur, blue claws, blue everything. She helps Kirby because she thinks he's cute. She's shifty as well. This is her:

(I googled cartoon otters and that was among the results. ;))
Really cool! 'Course you can have powers!

And Nightfire no, you can't kill King Dedede.