News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness Discussion Board

Started by Coobreedan, September 13, 2011, 07:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Thanks.
The reason Dedede can't be killed is 'cos he basically can't die. He's fallen from really high heights many times, been eaten by sharks and has been betrayed by one of NME's monsters.
I give you permission to kill a character, but I won't tell you who it is because it ruins the storyline.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Okay. Shall I roast the character and eat it, or just sit on it? :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Whatever you want. By the way, keep checking my character list, because it has a new character every now and then (like now).
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Can I have another character?

Name: The Shadowbender
Gender: Female, but when she disguises herself, she pretends to be male.
Species: Some very intelligent people say she is human. :D
Occupation: Full time ninja, taekwondo master, karate queen, etc. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Weapon: A knife. A very long knife. So long, in fact, that it could pass for a sword. She hardly ever uses it, though.
Other: She has a black belt in almost every form of martial arts that ever was invented. She wears black, has black hair, black eyes, and goes by the name of 'Shadowbender'. No one knows her real name except for her. Here's a pic:

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Here's a character to be coming soon:

? ? ?

Species: SPOILER Dark Matter SPOILER
Weapons: A pretty useless sword and some dark...stuff?
Other: EPIC SPOILER ? ? ? is really some Dark Matter created by the most evil and terrifying of all of Kirby's enemies...Zero. I'll reveal more about Zero later.... EPIC SPOILER

I crossed out the spoilers so they are harder to see. Read them if you dare...and you don't dare...so go away and don't read them please!

Tiria Wildlough

Shadowbender used to be a superhero. But one day, she tried to defeat Dark Matter, and was defeated herself, so became made of Dark Matter. Her powers were taken away from her, and she became a ninja, like she is now. 8) 8)
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Epic! I'm looking forward to their rematch that will be coming when Dark Matter arrives to the story...

I can see the KAOR has had a big influence on your profile! ;D

UPDATE: Check my character page to see Customer Service and Nightmare!

Plugg Firetail

I'm making my character.

Name:Ronja Gemstripe
Species:Fox
weapon:Golden cutlass
Other:Red fox with silver stripes on his tail.

Sorry don't have a picture right now.

Coobreedan

Tiria Wildlough

I drew a picture of all our characters. When it's ready, I'll take a photo of it and post it on here. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Nightfire

I'm going to be two other characters, if that's all right. They are from my Metroid Prime Fanfic, MP4: Cleansing:

~Character Name: Luke Cardassia.
~ Gender: Male.
~ Race : Human, but he has some Chozo and Wolf DNA.
~ Height : 8 feet tall.
~ Age : 96
~Affiliations: He is a GF registered bounty hunter, and counts himself as one of the good guys, even though he operates outside the law a LOT.
~ Place of Residence : Permanent residence is an apartment in the GF HQ of Planet Earth. When travelling, he lives on the Freedom's Call.
~ Family : Grace, his wife; Samantha, his daughter; Zamir, his son; Jeff Randal, his nephew; Celina Randal, his sister; and Bob, his...imprintee.
~ Weapons : Twin Lugers(German pistols); twin Shuriken; a broadsword; and a wicked-looking, curved dagger. Other than that, he had too many weapons for me to list.
~ Personality: Very dangerous man, but he has a great sense of humor, and is nothing but a devoted father and husband with his family. When it comes to his enemies however, then he is ruthless and dispassionate, and will kill without a second thought.
~ Appearance: Muscular, tall, and he has jet black hair, dark brown eyes, and he wears a black bodysuit with a utility belt and combat boots. Other than that, he travel light.
~Other: He is a skillful pilot, and owns a sleek silver ship known as the Freedom's Call. He is immortal. He is also a dual-form shapeshifter, meaning he can only transform between two creatures. His natural form is Human, but his other form is a giant black Wolf. He also is never seen travelling without his partner and best friend. That best friend will be described in a diferent profile.

~Character Name: Bob
~Gender: Male
~Race: Tallon Metroid
~Height: Erm...he doesn't actually HAVE a height, but can be considered about a foot in diameter in every direction, slightly wider than he is tall.
~Age: About 33
~Affiliations: None, but he hates Space Pirates, and is utterly devoted and loyal to Luke Cardassia.
~Place of Residence: He travels with Luke. Wherever Luke is, he will be also.
~Family: He counts himself as protector of Luke's family, and thinks of the bounty hunter as his father, due to the fact that he imprinted on him when he had first hatched.
~Weapons: He's a Metroid. What, did you expect him to have a sword or something? He eats his enemies, and lets his friends live. HOW he kills his enemies is simple. He latches onto their head and sucks their life force from them.
~Personality: Erm...he's gentle-ish, and quite tame acting. But that's only with Luke. Around strangers, he is vicious, and very unpredictable. He does have a sense of humor though, and likes to eat EVERYTHING, whether it's supposed to be edible or not.
~Appearance: Umm...he looks like a Metroid.
~Other: Because he has never been exposed to Phazon, he is more intelligent than other Metroids, and can easily solve problems that no other Metroid could. He is sentient, but can't speak (duh). Here's a picture of him so that people can see what he looks like.

Coobreedan

Zero

Species: Errrr......Big floating eyeball?
Weapons: Blood, Dark Matter
Other: Kirby's most gruesome, gory and powerful enemy yet.

Nightfire