The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness Discussion Board

Started by Coobreedan, September 13, 2011, 07:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Come on...a giant EYEBALL??? :o :o
If Nightfire's allowed to have 3 characters, I suppose I can have three.

Name: Arita Seyana
Species: Anolea (Nightfire made up that name.) It's kind of like an otterhuman. ;D
Age: Around 50 years old. Her kind live a long time. By Anolea standards, she's still young.
Occupation: GF bounty hunter. She knew Luke Cardassia when he was a kid.
Weapons: Sling, pistols, and shurikens.
Appearance: I don't have a picture, but she is smaller than humans, and has an otter's face, tail, and paws.
Other: She came to Earth with a mission to kill Dark Matter, and helps the others to do it.

Nightfire helped me to make her up. Thanks Nightfire.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

You're welcome. :) By the way, Areaus is no longer in the story. He flew off to wherever it is that he resides. And Cobreedan, can we kill Dark Matter and the Eyeball yet?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Nightfire on December 03, 2011, 06:48:31 PM
It doesn't look very gruesome or gory....
His power is the shoot out tears of blood. I'm not uploading a gory picture.

Zero keeps on making more Dark Matter, so to stop them coming Zero must be killed. Don't worry, Zero's death will come soon....or will it?

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Bleh. Kirby gets too much credit.  :D Just have SOMEONE kill Zero soon, please. I'm already sick of eyeballs.

Coobreedan

eualaia

name:    artix

species: human

weapons: battleaxe,knife,spear,fists,claymore,dirk,sgian dhub

other: zombie slayer has strong armor and can heal
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Coobreedan

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, I was wondering, could we control Arita Seyana together? I don't have that much time for RPing anymore. Tell me what you think. ;)
I'm not a hipster.