News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Proposal Thread

Started by James Gryphon, September 21, 2011, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

I assume all of y'all know that I have neither an avatar nor a signature -- and am probably the only posting member to do so.

I don't expect I'll get either one soon; I like being unique in that respect, but if I was to get a signature and/or an avatar, what do you imagine it'd be like? Feel free to propose your suggestions for a hypothetical signature or avatar for me, as well. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Your signature:

"Hello!"

Your catch phrase thing:

"I get a catch phrase!"

And your profile picture should be something you like. Something like:

A favorite book,

a favorite character:,

a favorite color,

a favorite place,

or a taco:

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Lily

Redwall Musician

Yeah, the taco is awesome. James, you know you want the taco.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Zelda (or whatever that proud beauty is called) is really pretty. But I can't see James Gryphon having that as his avatar. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 21, 2011, 05:47:02 AM
Zelda (or whatever that proud beauty is called) is really pretty. But I can't see James Gryphon having that as his avatar. :D
Too late! I'm going to use that one.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

I have another idea:

Mouse Guard!

Or:
The Mouse Knight!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

Lutra

Go with the mouse guard James.  Fits the mod position well.  ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

I don't see James having a taco as his pic.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Nightfire on September 22, 2011, 01:41:12 AM
I don't see James having a taco as his pic.
Exactly. He said:

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 21, 2011, 12:09:58 AM
I like being unique in that respect, but if I was to get a signature and/or an avatar, what do you imagine it'd be like?

The mouse is cool, but if you want to be unique, then go with something different. Something nobody would expect.