News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Proposal Thread

Started by James Gryphon, September 21, 2011, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Although sometimes I accidentally skip over what you've posted, because the lack of a profile picture tricks my eyes into seeing nothing. ::)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

You don't need a profile picture to tell it's me... just look out for the inevitable wall of text.
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

Just made a signature, which refers to my habit of editing every one of my posts.
« Subject to editing »

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Make note, everyone, the forum has just passed into a new age. The unprecedented has happened, and, well, kind of ironic to say, nothing will be the same.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Mad Maudie

heheee scary he got a pic! are you going to use it???????
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on October 12, 2011, 03:16:31 AM
Make note, everyone, the forum has just passed into a new age. The unprecedented has happened, and, well, kind of ironic to say, nothing will be the same.
XD Hahaha! Also love the fact he edited the post he was explaining why his signature is what it is on!
Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

If one of you can draw a gryphon carrying a taco in one of its claws, I'll give the idea of using it for an avatar serious consideration. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

Although the lastest fad has been putting a picture into your signature as well. So do a Gryphon as your signature picture, and a taco as your profile picture! :)

Skalrag of Marshank

Heehee. ;D :D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 12, 2011, 05:56:50 AM
If one of you can draw a gryphon carrying a taco in one of its claws, I'll give the idea of using it for an avatar serious consideration. ;)
I'm on it! I'll see what I can do! Weren't expecting that, were you, James? Someone took up your challenge!  ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Seriously, though, you can have both piccies if ya want! ;D