News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP: Time of the Mandalorians

Started by Nightfire, October 07, 2011, 02:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Okay, here be the Mando'ade RPG. Have fun:

Boba Fett walked along the open plains of Manda'yaim, feeling the cool breeze washing over his face. It had taken some getting used to, but with Mirta Gev, his granddaughter, persisting all the time, he had finally fallen into his role as Mand'alore. Suddenly he heard an odd sound, and with it came the horrid scent that was halfway between a dead Womp Rat and moldy rags. A floppy golden furball sailed over a hill, and Fett dodged to the side, glaring icily at it. The Strill sat down, it's mouth looking like a miniature Sarlacc pit. "You...are...disgusting." Fett said, holstering his Verpine rifle, which he had pointed at the Strill.
A tall Mandalorian in full armor walked over the hill, grinning. "Lighten up, Mand'alore. Lord Mirdalan is a top-notch hunter, which more than makes up for it's repulsiveness. Aren't you, Mird'ika?" he knelt down and rubbed the loose fold of skin on the Strill's neck.
Fett kept glaring. "Jaing, I hate that thing. If I ever get the chance, I will kill it."
Jaing Skirata laughed. "This thing is four times your age, Fett. If it's survived this long, it will live past your time, and mine." he turned and walked away, leaving Fett standing in the middle of the open fields. The bounty hunter muttered, then strode off towards his hip, which was the one place where he ever got any peace or quiet.

OOC: By the way, I am RP-ing as I know Mandalorians from Karen Traviss' books. I don't know how Mandalorians acted during the Old Republic.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

ooc mandalorians were in a war with the republic and so they hate the republic and most mandalorians in the old republic were bounty hunters and mercenaries etc

BIC balock and bendeck were 2 of the few that were still on the actual mandalorian side most of the mandalorians sided with the sith or republic but the ones who didn't were struggling to fight for peace and prosperity. bendeck and balock were of the mandalorian scorpions they distract you and then get you by surprise. balock was on his watch post when he saw it a huge sith fleet coming down on mandalore he rushed to his father ( AKA the leader of the mandalorians as of that time) ''father i have spotted a sith fleet landing and its a big one enough to hold 10 battalions''. balock said. ''OK then go get your brother bendeck and get everyone at there defence positions and once you have done that meet me at the''. gate kojian said. ''yes father I'm on my way''. balock said.

ooc balock and bendecks father is named kojian anyone can use him
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

OOC: Okay, I can be Kojian. BIC:

Kojian was standing next to the gate, waiting for his sons, when a pugnent smell suddenly assailed him. He sighed. "Jaing, can't you de-scent that thing?"
Jaing Skirata walked out from behind a building, laughing, with Mird trailing behind him. "Hard to do, ner vod, when it's neither male nor female. What's all the commotion?"
"Sith fleet."
Jaing suddenly looked serious, and he pulled on his buy'ce. "I'll rally my brothers and we'll help. Wait for me, Kojian, until I come back from Kyorimorut." With that, Null-10 and the Strill ran off together.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

''All soldiers to defence positions move move move''. Balock said over the intercom. ''Bendeck meet me at the gate ASAP''.

Bendeck heard balock over the intercom and came rushing towards the gate. ''finely your here''. kojian said with small bits of anger. ''What do you think they want father''. ''balock said yes why do you think they are here''. Bendeck also said.'' i don't know but ihave a bad feeling its not for a cup of sugar''. ''Maybe they have finely had enough of us declining a peace treaty and just decided to attack''.

OOC HIAG could u please jump in this part needs u.
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Six tall Mandalorians strolled towards the gate, one of which was Jaing Skirata. Kojian stared at them curiously, for they were all identical. Jaing gestured to them one by one. "These are my brothers, Ordo, Mereel, A'den, Prudii, and Kom'rk."