News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Bryony had gotten her own fires semi under control, but was being made to sit down by Arya. The squirrel did, but unwillingly.

rachel25

"Ok, ok." Orvil sighed, sitting heavily in a chair. "I guess I'm just stressed about, well.....you know what."

Faiyloe

"Aye, I don't blame you. Well I'll leave you be," He said turning and leaving the office. He needed to get back to Grace before she woke up.

Grace sat up and looked around, She had no clue how she had gotten here or where here was. She ran a paw threw her head fur before jumping off the bed and going over to the door only to find that it was locked. She then rushed over to the window and took a look out. From here she could see a piece of the castle grounds and otters below going about various chores. She realized she must be in one of the Gretheg castles. How she had gotten there however she had no clue.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

A mouise ran, panting over to Arya. "M-miss, I was sent to talk to the Lady Bryony, by the Lord Caldroc." He panted, Arya merely pointed at Bryony, being busy, and the mouse went over. "P-Please, Lady Bryony, Lord Caldroc sent me to talk to you." He paused, waiting for her response. "Well? Talk!" She ordered. "A Gretheg town is burning the fire's out of control. Lord Caldroc asked if you could spare anybody, anybody at all!" HJe pleaded. Bryony stared at him. "Why would I want to do that? Sure, my husband's there, but he can take care of himself. Why would I want to help the Grethegs when they just killed my sister?" She asked, with a dead pan look.

Faiyloe

OOC: I just want you to think that over. They are the enimy are you sure Bryony is the kind of person to

A) give up valuable people to go do a job for her enemy when they are invaluably needed at the moment.
B) Would she do these things for the enemy that just the other day killed her sister.

The Skarzs

OOC: Zuzucath has done his task for a bit; I'm not sure what to do with him now. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: I would use the time to develop the character a little. sure a complete emotionless maniac killer is fun for a time but it can get boring. I would try and develop some sort of personal conflict in his own head or try and start to enplane why he is like this now using flashbacks dreams or narrative references. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry, Faiy. Is that better? I guess I didn't think that through as well as I could have.

rachel25

Orvil nodded, "Ok, thanks."
------------------------
Donavin had travelled to the town. Although he was limping a bit, his leg was feeling much better. He was horrified to see one of his towns in such a state. But the rain was falling harder, and faster. Though beasts were still working hard to put the fires out. Donavin began to help also, but no one recognised. They were all too busy. 

Faiyloe

OOC: No problem.

BIC:

David returned to Graces room to find her trying to climb out the window, Which was not bard. "Hey wait!" He said running over and pulling her back threw the window.

"What did you do? let go of me!" She said as soon as she was back in the room.

"Sorry about that, there was not other option," He said with a small bow.

"NO OPTION!" She said nearly blowing up in his face. "NO OPTION, THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION!"

"Wow calm down Missy,"

"Don't tell me to calm down! you kidnapped me and then locked me up!"

"I saved you life and then gave you, a Lonel, a free pass in a Gretheg castle, the lock was to prevent you pretty self from wandering into a fight without me," He said. Grace did not answer but crossed her arms and looked discontentedly at him "Now you are free to move around so long as I accompany you. His lordship does not know you are here yet, however if you stay with me you should be fine."

Grace gave him a stare and then after a relentless moment she relaxed and said "Fine," and walked out the door without giving him another look. David looked to the sky for help and the followed after her.

rachel25

Donavin, and the rest of the creatures there, began cheering as the rain got even heavier. The fire was being put out, and the rain just kept on coming.

The Skarzs

"No, no no!" Zuzucath screeched, dancing in rage as he began getting soaked with rain. His plans were going so well, but the squirrels either hadn't noticed the name he had scratched into the dirt for them to see, or they didn't believe it was really the Grethegs who started the fire.
"They burn, they must! No, no, bad rain!" He shook his fist at the meddling clouds. "You make them not die, curses! Zuzucath make them die! Yesss. . ."
Some small part of his mind tried telling the crazed weasel that he couldn't kill them all. And Zuzucath hated that. "All dead, all make dead!" he giggled, hitting his head as if to banish the rational thought. "Sticks and tricks, we fool them! Make them kill each other, yesss. . ."
The weasel didn't used to be like this, and it was through no one creature's fault that he was the insane beast he was now. Sometimes he would remember being normal, like when he went fishing or played with his siblings in the tree fort they had built. One thing he did remember was when he and his brother had climbed a tree, and his brother lost balance, accidentally hitting Zuzucath off the tree. All he remembered now was his brother hitting him, and him falling down, down, down to hit his head on a rock. The glancing blow didn't kill him, but it changed Zuzucath so drastically that it destroyed the life of the entire family, including himself. He began talking to himself, staring blankly at nothing, or at something, like one unfortunate frog, a little too intensely. Soon, there was no frog; not long after, there was no family. Only Zuzucath.
But then, Zuzucath wasn't really his name, was it? No, he had a real name, one that his parents had given him, and not his irrational mind.
Zuzucath struck his head again. "No! There is only Zuzucath! And all die by Zuzucath!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: LOVE IT. You are brilliant! Really are. Hugs Zuzucath!

BIC:

As soon as they where out the door Grace turned on David "Why won't you tell me what you know! Why did you bring me here!" She said.

"I couldn't right as well let you go running into that fire. Would be suicide. Now please come with me I am sure you are hungry," He said and with a cautious bow he started down the hall towards the kitchen.  Grace sighed but did not argue and followed him down to the kitchen.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM