News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Oh, the Twilight topic. *washes mouth out with acid*
And, um, I guess I'll PM him. But I can't really think of strategic move. Cus, I guess my guys are feeling bad about killing Garvina, and their not on the best terms with each other. Maybe I could have Adlais go to a village, and meet up with Grace?

BIC: Orvil jumped, surprised. But then he was angry, "David! How dare you listen in on a private conversation!"

Faiyloe

"Sorry It is kindof hard not to hear the two of you when you are shouting at each other, Sound caries in a castle," He then slipped threw the window and onto the floor.  "I know where He keeps a stash of alcohol, Though if you get rid of it he will just hate you even more," He paused and then continued "I could dispose of it for you," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Really, Rachel? I get the point already! Just humor me on this one. Please.

BIC: Arya had found her room and was now sleeping. . Until there was a knock. "Oh, go away you blather mouthed idiot!" She called. Caldroc, who had left Bryony sleeping, winced, and opened the door. "I'm sorry, but did you just call me a blather mouthed idiot?" He inquired politely. Arya threw her pillow at him.

Faiyloe

OOC: Lol She is defiantly pregnant.  ;D And don't worry about it. I'll PM him. 

Rusvul

OOC: OMG CORNY I HATE YOU!
   ...Nah, I don't hate you. You're fiiiiiine. I's look really weird when you string them out like that. Hmm, that acid looks delightful. *Swigs acid* *Is then not dead, as well as inebriated* How's that work?

EDIT: Not technically an edit, more of an afterthought-post-script deal, but whatever. Yeah. Who's not on best terms? Does that relate to me? Hey, anybody who doesn't consider themselves on good terms with me- Sorry bout that! Sorry about... whatever... things! I don't hate you! I'm not mad at anyone :)

BIC:

BIOOC: Uh, I was going to write an actual post, then I realized I have no idea where my character is or what exactly is going on that makes sense for me to be involved in. Can someone help me out?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Wait........What? Okay, I get it now........Rus, I have no clue. Have him wake up from a nap or something.

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 17, 2014, 11:10:07 PM
OOC: Lol She is defiantly pregnant.  ;D And don't worry about it. I'll PM him. 
OOC: Um one, its Bryony who is pregnant, and I did PM him.
BIC: Orvil collapsed into a chair, and stared angrily at the wall, "He's just impossible! It's like he doesn't care about what's sensible, and realistic! All he cares about his ******* alcohol! He doesn't deserve to rule this castle! He even refuses to get married! Like it would hurt him to have a wife, and kids!"

Cornflower MM

OOC: I wasn't going to say a word. But, I suppose I ought to fix it. Maybe.

BIC: Arya glared at him. "Yes, I did. Now,. I don't know whgo he **** you are, and don't reallycare, but get out. Now." She said, l;aring at Caldroc, who raised an eyebrow. "I'm the Lord Caldroc. And you are?"
"Bog whoop. Get out." She said, unimpressed.

Faiyloe

"I think it would hurt the wife and kids," David said only with a slight joking tone mixed in with the serious. He leaned up against a wall (Not in front of Orvil though).

Grace made her way to a small town and walked along the streets threw a market being passed by creatures that hardly noticed her. there where many otters but there where squirrels and voles and many other creatures as well over all it didn't look much different from the village back home. She had half expected it to look like a military garrison. 

Cornflower MM

Caldroc snorted. "Not likely, considering the fact that this IS my wife's home. Plus, if I'm correct, I'm higher rank than you." Arya was unimpressed. "Yes, but I am a female, and you're in my bed chamber. Get. Out. Or do I have to make you?" She asked, standing up now, her paw going to her hilt. The male squirrel rolled his eyes. "Well, then. We'll talk later. But, I'm going to do a quick run out, and if Lady Bryony wakes up and asks where I am, tell her I'm visiting a friend and will be back shortly. Got that, mercenary?" He asked, Now it was Arya's turn to roll her eyes. "Oh, I'm smart enough to manage that." She replied sarcastically. Caldroc nodded, then left, leaving Arya to her nap. Which was good.

Faiyloe

"He doesn't need a family he needs love, A kind lady can often change a man," He said surprising himself. He had little personal experiences in love. Though he had watched many others. 

rachel25

Orvil sighed deeply, "Maybe, I certainly am getting nowhere with him."

Faiyloe

"Well Good luck," He said getting up and heading towards the door, "If you don't need me to do anything else I'll be heading out to town," He said

rachel25

"No, no, its fine." Orvil sighed, staring at the wall.