News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

OOC: It might work. However we would need people to play all the new characters and in that we are lacking. Perhaps that can be in another chapter.

BIC:

David did not look back. He did not want to have anything to do with the squirrel maid and least of all did he want to answer her questions. He turned another corner and entered the back door of a house belonging to a good friend of his... well maybe not that good. His friend was not home however and David proceeded to stoke the fire and ignore her. Grace fallowed him in and said "I'm sorry for the pore introduction, My name is Grace and I was told that you could  tell me what really happened to my parents," Davids eyes turned even bluer and he felt a gilt and pain more powerful then he had felt in years. He was afraid that he was going to cry of yell at her in a rage but instead he turned and looked at her and the light from the fireplace haloed his head from behind and his eyes sown like two pools of water. "Leave me be you have the wrong man," He said softly and slowly.

Grace started the riddle was slowly coming true first the twin emeralds in a sky before dawn and now the two pools of water that flow from the sun.  There was no mistaking it he was the one she was looking for no matter what he said. She looked strait back at him and said in a calm matter of fact voice "You are lying,"   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: I don't really know what to do. . . . . .

Faiyloe

OOC: We need Scarzs to come back and cause havoc.

The Skarzs

OOC: You called? Sorry, I haven't caught up with stuff :-\; tell me where they are exactly and I'll light a fire under them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: In a town in the Gretheg lands I would say halfway between Donavins castle and the border. David and Grace are in a house and Caldroc and Rachel's other character who I can't remember the name of is still at the tavern I believe which is not to far from the house.

The Skarzs

OOC: >:D Okay; this is going to start a bit of a man-hunt, so to speak.

BIC: Zuzucath might be insane, but his cunning was still with him. He held in one paw a bow and arrow he had taken from an unfortunate squirrel, and in the other a lit torch. The tip of the arrow was covered in a rag soaked in vegetable oil. Lighting the shaft, the weasel giggled. "Wakey wakey, burn all crispy!" He shot off the arrow, and immediately ran off toward the Lonel lands as it hit a house.
"They'll think it's the squirrels, yesss, and make them dead! Must hurry, yesss. . ." Zuzucath cackled.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

David Looked back at Grace inquisitively. "And on what grounds do you place this claim?" He asked.

"These," She said taking out a piece of parchment and putting it on the table in front of him. he got up and glanced at the paper.

Twin emerald stars in the sky before dawn.
Two pools of water that flow from the sun.
sister of morning that leaves no escape
takes flight at dawn fire in his wake

"It is a riddle I was given to find you. The first two have come true the rest are bound to follow,"

"Make that first three," He said in a begrudging voice. Though he did not elaborate and it was clear that he was not about to.

David suddenly became alert and rushed to the door the smell of smoke reaching his finely tuned senses.

The Skarzs

Zuzucath continued running, laughing insanely at his plan for death and destruction on both sides of the families.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: I don't mean to be a wet blanket but Scarzs for Feature reference pleas try and add something to the story with your post. Really you only repeated something you all ready said. If you where to go on to say that he ran by the tavern and his shouts could be heard form inside or... that he keep out of sight. That would be fine.

BIC:

David followed is nose hardly even stopping to call back to Grace. "Get out here there's a fire," He ran round the building and caught sight of a smoldering roof across the street and broke into a sprint as Grace rounded the corner. He barged threw the door without knocking and was met by a shocked  Mousewife in and apron with a broom. 

"Sorry mam, my apologys, no time to explain, your roof is on fire!" He said Grabbing her  by the wrist and helping her out.

"wait but my twins! there up stairs," She said

Grace heard this just as she came running up and without stopping she darted into the house and up the stairs. "Come back!" She heard David call to her but she didn't stop she came to a hall and in a trice she found the babes bed room and grabbed the two from the crib just as David barged in himself. He seemed almost relived. "Get out of here he said and then turned and jumped out the window climbing to the roof. Grace ran back down the stairs and handed the two to there mother who thanked her but she was was not paying attention she was looking up at the roof and David. 

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 02, 2014, 11:56:57 PM
OOC: I don't mean to be a wet blanket but Scarzs for Feature reference pleas try and add something to the story with your post. Really you only repeated something you all ready said. If you where to go on to say that he ran by the tavern and his shouts could be heard form inside or... that he keep out of sight. That would be fine.
OOC: Sorry about that. If you want, I can edit it in.

BIC: Zuzucath stopped a moment to make sure his torch was still lit. Looking back, he could hear the faint cries of the creatures in the town and the dancing lights of the flames. Cackling, he whispered to himself. "Nearly there, yesss. . ."
He breathed in sharply as a voice came calling to him. "Hello? You, with the torch!" He hid behind a tree as a mouse came near. "Hello?" The weasel set the torch in a tree branch, and snuck off behind the curious mouse. Bouncing up, Zuzucath held him in a headlock, choking him. "Sshh, I'm just a squirrel, yesss." He hit the mouse on the back of the head, retrieving his torch and scurrying off toward the Lonel castle.
The mouse had now recovered, and ran toward the town to warn the Grethegs of a supposed Lonel attack.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: It's fine just for further reference.
(Will post soon but I have to go)

rachel25

OOC: I can't actually remember where I left Orvil, and Donavin.  :P