"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

When was the Last time? *Reversed*

Started by Skyblade, July 12, 2015, 11:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

WWTLTY spoke to yourself?

I do that every second of every minute of every other day! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

When was the last time you choked?

Earlier today. I hate that I can't seem to get over this.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

WWTLTY were frozen in time for a day?

Today, at precisely the time to say goodbye!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

When was the last time you slammed a door?

Maybe nine years ago. My glasses deflected the hit.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

WWTLTY performed a facepalm?

I am about to do it now.

James Gryphon

When was the last time you got hit hard enough to draw blood?

Not too long ago? I don't know. I'm satisfied, though.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

WWTLTY threw your controller and hit your cat?

Three weeks ago yesterday.

Skyblade

When was the last time you contradicted yourself?

I haven't done it in years. I'm pretty happy about that.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

WWTLTY were hospitable?

Fourteen months ago tomorrow.

(What I mean is that it will be fourteen months since I have done whatever I have done when tomorrow comes. ;D ;D)

Banya

WWTLT you were released on bail?

This weekend!  Can't wait!

Rainshadow

When was the last time you broke your significant other's heart?

It may have been seven years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday.  *Nostalgic sigh*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

When was the last time you lost at Tic-Tac-Toe?

Less than seven years ago, I'm ashamed to say.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

When was the last time you played at the McDonald's Play-Place?

I'd say never except for one exception.  It was a few months ago, and only that one time.

James Gryphon

When was the last time you deliberately broke a CD?

I'm not sure; if I did at all, I think it's been a looooong time. Maybe 15+ years ago?
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

WWTLT you ate.

About 20 years ago. Check you profile.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.