News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Suddenly feels the need to draw a better headshot of Oblivion, preferably one that doesn't have guidelines running across the face*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eulaliaaa!

^ when Jackie's done, I might change my profile pic. (I rarely ever do that, and it always goes back to the hawk  :P)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 07, 2015, 01:54:33 AM
  *Suddenly feels the need to draw a better headshot of Oblivion, preferably one that doesn't have guidelines running across the face*

That one was already great, but I would really like that... ;)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

DestinedDiscord

QuQ once more I shall say that I am in love with your art style!!! //dies
Random Artist and Fangirl!
oHo Have accidentally fallen into the Gravity Falls fandom. ((Get it? 'falls'? Jk pun not intended))

Rainshadow

Quote from: DestinedDiscord on September 07, 2015, 09:42:31 AM
QuQ once more I shall say that I am in love with your art style!!! //dies

DON'T YOU GO DYING ON ME!  (Seriously though, thank youuu!  :D  It means so much to get compliments from awesome artists like yourself.  :3 )
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DestinedDiscord

Pshhhhhh my art is bad stuff xD

I was looking through old drawings and I was scared to find that at the beginning of the year my art looked worse than it did two years ago-
oHo Have accidentally fallen into the Gravity Falls fandom. ((Get it? 'falls'? Jk pun not intended))

Lady Ashenwyte

Awesome art. Oblivion reminds me of a person from ASOIAF (Probably Brienne.)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Quote from: DestinedDiscord on September 07, 2015, 10:02:40 AM
Pshhhhhh my art is bad stuff xD

I was looking through old drawings and I was scared to find that at the beginning of the year my art looked worse than it did two years ago-

*Smack*  NO!  BAD DESSY!  ART GOOD!  ART VERY GOOD!

Really?  Same here, actually.  :P  I was learning a new style (manga/anime) so I had to start from scratch.  Dx

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 07, 2015, 10:04:09 AM
Awesome art. Oblivion reminds me of a person from ASOIAF (Probably Brienne.)

Thanks!  :D  And I have no idea who that is, but awesome!  :P

DestinedDiscord

-3- I changed how I draw faces
Though my anatomy has improved a bit though, that makes me happy

Rainshadow

Quote from: DestinedDiscord on September 07, 2015, 10:14:03 AM
-3- I changed how I draw faces
Though my anatomy has improved a bit though, that makes me happy

...Excuse me while I go look at your DeviantArt again so I can appreciate the things you went through to create those adorable faces.

DestinedDiscord

x'D
I'm proud of my bbys //hugs them

Rainshadow

As you should be, 'cause they're fantastic.  :3

Speaking of hugging, I feel like a bunch of my poor OCs (shut up, autocorrect) could use a hug, too.  I've put them through enough torture; they need happiness.  :P  *Hugs all 9,000 of my OCs*

DestinedDiscord

8D my ocs need hugs.

I came up with some stuff with two of my characters, and it just proves how sadistic I am

Rainshadow

Quote from: DestinedDiscord on September 07, 2015, 10:30:03 AM
8D my ocs need hugs.

I came up with some stuff with two of my characters, and it just proves how sadistic I am

Only two?  :P  Peter's a homeless orphan, Shen's family was killed in front of him, Tani's father (or was it her mother?  One of her parents, anyway) is abusive, Leslie's parents ditched her with a workaholic older brother and a disabled little sister, Eren's mom ran out on him and his dad when he was just a kid, Delvon and Oran were banished from their tribes...  The list could go on.  I'm so cruel to my characters.  :P

DestinedDiscord

Nonono, I came up with something between two of my characters xD
All my ocs have something going on-
Whether it be them getting beaten, or getting forced to kill people they care about ;;