News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Uh, 652.......I don't even know how many's in my outbox. What can I say? I like to chat.

Wylder Treejumper

Ha. 0!
Wait... is that good, or bad?...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

*Bump*

I have 575 messages, and I've never deleted any since I joined. Don't know if that's good or bad...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

I have 197, having deleted probably about that many in the past. Geez. You people. How and why do you message so much? At a certain point, forums become just inefficient! XD

Jukka the Sling

Lol, I chat with Cornflower a lot. I'd say about 80-90% of my messages are from her.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Amber

Delthion

But none of you can compete with the astounding quantity of...4.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

9, I'm not very popular  :'(
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Ready?. . . . . . . 3192!

Rusvul

OH MY GOD.

WHAT.

HOW.

HOW?

You are less sane than I thought you were. XD

rachel25

I've got 915, and that's after I've deleted some.  ::)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 17, 2014, 03:53:06 PM
OH MY GOD.

WHAT.

HOW.

HOW?

You are less sane than I thought you were. XD

Oh, I just haven't deleted any since about. . . . January, maybe? Other wise there might be about two hundred more. Or maybe five hundred. . . . . .

Quote from: rachel25 on August 17, 2014, 05:11:43 PM
I've got 915, and that's after I've deleted some.  ::)

Most of mine are from you. Second is Skar, then Jukka and Blue, and Tam, and Snow, and then there's a few from almost every active member. Plus a few who aren't.

The Skarzs

Ah yes. . . our bouts of conversations.

Quote from: The Mask on August 16, 2014, 11:58:07 PM
9, I'm not very popular  :'(
I suddenly have the urge to flood your inbox. . .
Quote from: Delthion on August 16, 2014, 11:40:48 PM
But none of you can compete with the astounding quantity of...4.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yours too.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.