News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

123. Thank you, Rusvul and Corny! ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on December 13, 2014, 09:51:33 PM
*Mutters.* Show-off...

Hey, when I can show off, I do. It's not very often! People beat me at most things.

Quote from: Mask on December 16, 2014, 07:00:29 PM
123. Thank you, Rusvul and Corny! ;D

Y'welcome! ;D Oooh, Masvul! KIDDING! I'M KIDDING!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

What? I'm a tween girl, what do you expect? Wait. *Thinks* Not even six months till my birthday. That's scary.

Ungatt Trunn

I can't believe this topic is still getting posted on... :D

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 18, 2014, 01:09:14 AM
What? I'm a tween girl, what do you expect? Wait. *Thinks* Not even six months till my birthday. That's scary.
Masvul. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 18, 2014, 03:14:03 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 18, 2014, 01:09:14 AM
Masvul. ;D

NOOOOOOOO!!! It's not like that at all! Rus and I are friends. You know what, I'll just keep quiet...

Also, I could have sworn I changed that before I posted it. I don't normally tell people about my private interactions.
Ok, maybe I do. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

*Sigh* Must you?

...And if you must, can you at least come up with a better portmanteau?

Maudie

Your choice of words is puzzling to me. Were they directed at my friend Mask, or her tormentors?

I will assume it was the latter.

Rusvul

The latter. I assumed clarification was unnecessary, given the circumstances.

Regardless, it's 2:30 AM and I need to get up at 8:00 tomorrow. So I should sleep.

Maudie

I understand completely. Mask explained to me that you were rather...different. I think she is rather partial to you.

SKAM! Keep your stinking mouth shut, okay? I don't want you spreading nasty rumors! Rusvul, please excuse the Count. He's a renowned liar.

Pardon me, noble Rusvul. I did not mean for my words to be taken in a truth slanting manner. I will seek to understand the customs of your people so that I will not slip up again. My apologies. I have a fondness for untruths.

You're a paradox, you know that, Skam?

Whatever my lady says.

Rusvul

I like portmanteaus. They're fun.

Also, how'd a person with a -2 intellect racial penalty get into a civilized power role?